Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Majorloser beat me to it, Jeff. What's wrong with Oregon? :confused: Best hunting and fishing in the west. No sales tax, btw. Biggest negative is the political leaning.....;) Nevertheless, Oregon still boasts a frontier neighbor-helping-neighbor and outdoor mentality.

J

just listening

Audioholic
I travel thru Oregon on a regular basis as a part of my sales territory. The lack of a sales tax in Oregon is countered by a 9% income tax. The Willamette Valley (Portland south to Eugene) is more liberal leaning, the rest of the state is more conservative. Overall cost of living is higher than Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, & Colorado. Bend is an outdoor haven of a community, and since the housing implosion it is now reasonably affordable again. If I had to pick a place in Oregon I'd go out east to Baker City. Beautiful mountain range borders the west end of the city. Looks like a mini Boulder.

Attachments

Last edited:
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
How 'bout we both move to Oregon?

Find a couple nice spreads outside of Bend or Sisters. :rolleyes:
I was raised there, it is too far from my family and too liberal of a state now. I also want to live somewhere I have never lived before. Oregon does have awesome beauty though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis