* Movies with a high replay value *

L

lexvid

Enthusiast
I also like Snatch and have watched it a million times.

Recently out by Guy Ritchie, Rock N Rolla. It is a good one but does not achieve the greatness of Snatch or Lock Stock.

For the list,

Fight Club
Matrix Series
The Hunt for Red October
Contact
Silent Hill
Pirates of the Caribbean
Seen Silent Hill 3-4 times and the Sirens get me every time! The Church scene showdown is horrifically satisfying.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Grandma's Boy

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1173470709714798909&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

"I can't believe you came on my mom."

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Patton is a true great classic. And the performance by our main leader goes without any necessary commentary, George C. Scott.

That's a high value replay, no doubt about this. :)
Agreed. I'll always watch Patton if it's on.

A

audiohonic65

Audioholic
Here is my list:
Titanic
Cliffhanger
Crimson Tide
Constantine
The day after
Men in Black

N

NakaMitch

Audioholic Intern
american pie
any romantic comedy with the special guest
fight club
saving private ryan

:cool:

M

mike171979

Enthusiast
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness

I think I've seen each one about 10 times.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen Army of Darkness about 100 times :) I own Evil Dead 2 on BD, but have only watched it around 3 times because it isn't quite as much fun as AOD.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Great lists!! I've seen several of the listings many times myself!! Rewatch potential aside...I only listed movies I have seen many times....(mostly older movies) Newer ones are mostly excluded because they are too new to have already seen 10's of times.....LOL...they are mostly excluded due to their youth!
:p

Classic Aaaarnold:
Terminator, commando, running man, Total Recall, etc, etc....
80's Seagal:
Above the Law, Hard to Kill, etc, etc....
Did anyone Mention Back to the Future??
The Die Hard Series...
Anything Rambo.....(I noticed only one reference to First Blood) Yes...I have even seen the new rambo at least 4 times too....LOL
Timecop...seen it a million times....LOL
The Punisher-remake staring Thomas Jayne/Travolta
Fast Times at Ridgemont High......I can't even offer a guess to how many times I have seen this!!
The Green Mile

Classic Clint:
Everything from the old 60's spaghetti westerns, the 70s-80's westerns, and his many other works ranging from Dirty Harry to Heartbreak Ridge, etc, etc..... I own dozens of clint movies and have seen many of them several times. Not to mention his NEW CLASSIC...Gran Torino....(only seen it 3 times due to it's recent release)

....not to mention a couple movies most people didn't like, but I have for whatever reason latched-on and watched many times.
The 13th floor and Butterfly effect come to mind....yes, I have seen both of these many times. Go figure?

Last but not least.... Full Metal Jacket....not sure that I saw a reference to this '80s classic.

Anyway...that was my attempt to somewhat list titles not already mentioned.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
"Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen".

"Terminator: Salvation".

C

cravenkay

Audioholic Intern
normally action movies with a lot of FX i watch numerous times but my all time favorite comedy is BEDAZZLED. he really does a good job playing out each wish IMO.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Very high replay value, that's for sure.

"Once upon a time in America".

* Did we (I) mentioned that one before?

Same for "Once Upon a Time in the West"?

** Oh well, if we (I) did, then it was worth rementioning, wasn't? ;):)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The "Ice Age" series - great laughs.
ANY and ALL Monty Python.

I had to go out and get a vasectomy (this past Tuesday!) in order to be able to sit down by myself, undisturbed by my wife and/or daughter (at work and school) and watch:

"Apocalypse Now - Redux" and "Das Boot - Director's Cut". Each is about 3.5 hours long. I cannot believe that nobody mentioned "Das Boot" yet and "Apocalypse Now" only once! Correct me if my count is wrong.

Excellent sound in each. My poor DPS-12 had its work cut out for it, but it didn't do badly at all.

I saw "U-571" listed a few times, but please - other than the soundtrack, there isn't much going for it at all! Other than being complete BS historically, it doesn't even have an iota of plausibility! If it was Sci-Fi - sure, who needs plausibility. But, this is supposed to be historical fiction! The German destoyer was a freakin' tugboat! "Das Boot" blows it away completely, except maybe the soundtrack, but with the Directors Cut and the improved soundtrack, it's awfully close.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
"Das Boot" blows it away completely, except maybe the soundtrack, but with the Directors Cut and the improved soundtrack, it's awfully close.
Come on man. That's not a fair comparison. Das Boot blows aways 99 percent of the movies out there. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis