Mounting EMP Impression Bookshelf speakers

T

Tungsten06GT

Audioholic
Well,

I finally pulled the trigger on the 5.0 EMP Impression speakers in red burl, and I can't wait. Unfortunately there is still a back order on the towers for a couple weeks. But in the meantime, I figured I would start to figure out how I'm going to set everything up.

Is there a universal mounting bracket for the rear surround bookshelf speakers? I wasn't sure if the metal wall brackets on EMP's accessory page would work or not... Any ideas?

Also, has anyone else recently ordered the towers and have them on backorder? Just wondering if anyone would like to share their experience while waiting for them to come. Ahh I can't wait!!

fightinkraut

fightinkraut

Full Audioholic
I would suggest checking out the BT77 mounts. They seem to be a highly recommended solution for mounting decent sized speakers. I don't have them but and hoping to pick them up this Christmas and properly set everything up.

http://www.btech-usa.com/bt77.html

Have fun waiting, I'm enjoying my black towers, which were in stock! :)

T

Tungsten06GT

Audioholic
Ah those seem pretty cool.

I just hope I get them before Christmas! It's kind of ok that I have to wait because I'm finishing up a semester of grad school at the moment, so it'll be a nice treat for me in a couple of weeks when I'm done.

You're pretty pleased with the speakers then?

fightinkraut

fightinkraut

Full Audioholic
Grad school...sounds like fun. :eek:

I'm quite pleased with the speakers, still need to find more time to sit down and truly listen, but I'm very impressed so far, really enjoying the increased definition over the BIC's they replaced. Great for music!

I plan on ordering the rest of the set up before the sale ends, my dear wife is letting my dig into the bank until I sell some of my other stuff.

T

Tungsten06GT

Audioholic
Check out the attachment, showing the rear of the EMP bookshelf speaker. Is that like a threaded screw hole under the port for attaching some sort of universal wall mount? I wasn't sure if there was a specific mount that would work for that...

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis