speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Come across this tonight and thought it looked decent. Not to mention Kate Beckinsale is in it once again. Here is the trailer:

Cheers,
Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
3D What?:eek::cool: Adding this to the collection, since I have all of them.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
MUST SEE and MUST OWN for me. :D

I think UNDERWORLD just keeps getting better.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
MUST SEE and MUST OWN for me. :D

I think UNDERWORLD just keeps getting better.
Yeah, I also like this series. Hope there are more with even more Kate....LOL!!!! She is like the Crown Jewel inmho. I also like the Resident Evil movies......LOL!!!!! Guess Kate can't be in all of the eh....LOL????

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yep got it(3D) like 2 years ago, but since I've only watched the first 2 movies I'm holding out, although I'm sure they could be watched out of order.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yep got it(3D) like 2 years ago, but since I've only watched the first 2 movies I'm holding out, although I'm sure they could be watched out of order.
You know Joe it seems like one of the Underworld movies did NOT have Kate in it. Not 100% sure, but it seems like that was the case. She was not in it or only made like a cameo appearance of some sorts. Anyways, this one looks very good inmho. It looks like Kate is the focus too......nothing wrong with that!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There are 4 right, so I guess I can skip the 3rd one for now. Well I guess I can watch the 3D one this weekend. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You know Joe it seems like one of the Underworld movies did NOT have Kate in it. Not 100% sure, but it seems like that was the case. She was not in it or only made like a cameo appearance of some sorts. Anyways, this one looks very good inmho. It looks like Kate is the focus too......nothing wrong with that!

Cheers,

Phil
Kate was in "Rise of the Lycans" for the last few seconds of the movie.

I love every movie in the Underworld series.

I love Kate, but Rise of the Lycans was one of my favorites. I prefer that dark ages period over the modern/current day period. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Ohh I already have a spot reserved for her on my pillow errrrrrrrrrrm I mean my bluray shelf :oops:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ohh I already have a spot reserved for her on my pillow errrrrrrrrrrm I mean my bluray shelf :oops:
She can't be on your pillow because she is right here next to me.......well at least in my dreams.....LOL!!!!! BTW, I don't share either......LOL!!!! Just wished they had a Kate TV. I would certainly subscribe to that channel any day.....LOL!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What a beautiful lady! Both inside and out. Can't wait for the next Underworld as that is a must see for me! Those Esquire shots are magnificent! Nothing like a sexy bad chick that can kick my arse...........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sure would be nice if Kate was in the new Alien movie coming out in 2017. It would certainly make things more interesting. Have always liked the Alien movies myself. Why not make them better.....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis