Monster Cable Sues Baby Clothing Store MonsterRepublic.com

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
Albert Lee. Good for you. I'm glad you're standing up to these cretins. You may find it easier than you think. Hopefully you will.

I got a letter from a law firm in Switzerland once threatening to sue me because I was selling a product that they viewed as a knockoff of a product of a client of theirs. I wasn't even the manufacturer. Just the seller.

I don't remember my exact words but I replied telling them that, if they had simply asked me for help in the matter, I would have helped them and discontinued the product if that's what they wanted. But because they insisted on acting with intimidation I would not help them, I would not discontinue the product and then proceeded to give them the address of our local district court so they could bring their lawsuit. That was 4 years ago. I haven't heard a peep yet.

Obviously, their bark was worse than their bite. I don't know if Monster is nuts enough to sue you but they probably are. They can't win if you put up any kind of defense. I guess the question is how much it will cost. We audio enthusiasts need to do everything we can to put these people out of business. The U.S. business community will be better off without them and their products.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis