Money and politics, Are they trying to cover up the initial accident

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
So, what actually broke on this train? I thought I read something about an axle. I saw one video of it going through a crossing and it looked like there were sparks coming from underneath the locomotive.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
mtrot, did you take a look at the video I posted. What's interesting is the footage shows something wrong with the covered hopper car as it goes through the town 20 miles west of E Palestine. Now there was a hot box detector there. Was it working ? If so and an alarm sounded procedure is to bring the train to a stop and examine. the next detector supposedly is just outside of E Palestine and all accounts are it gave off an alarm, train went into emergency and the carnage followed.

I'm really questioning whether or not the first detector operated correctly for there is no way that train would have proceeded twenty miles without the engineer or PTC bringing the train to a stop

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
DOT update......

Hopefully this will all pass. I also hope that similar things were done here in Canada with CN and CP rail.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
I think some people who live around the derailment site are seeing dollar signs. Don't get me wrong, if my house was near by, I'd have been scared. And inhalation of the smoke at the time could of course cause problems. But you have to go by common sense and the science. People are saying that breathing the air is still making them sick. But any sustained winds would have dispersed the contaminated air within hours or a couple of days. As to the municipal water, if it comes from deep wells or an aquifer, it seems there would not yet have been enough time for anything from this event to have seeped that far down. A big deal seems to have been made about whether the government officials would drink that creek water. But you should never drink water out of that creek without boiling it, irrespective of the spill.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
mtrot, it's the American Way ! More ambulance chasing lawyers that one can shake a stick at.

Morgan & Morgan........'For the People' !!!!

J

jakhari0

Audiophyte
I think some people who live around the derailment site are seeing dollar signs. Don't get me wrong, if my house was near by, I'd have been scared. And inhalation of the smoke at the time could of course cause problems. But you have to go by common sense and the science. People are saying that breathing the air is still making them sick. But any sustained winds would have dispersed the contaminated air within hours or a couple of days. As to the municipal water, if it comes from deep wells or an aquifer, it seems there would not yet have been enough time for anything from this event to have seeped that far down. A big deal seems to have been made about whether the government officials would drink that creek water. But you should never drink water out of that creek without boiling it, irrespective of the spill.

Delving into the intricate web of money and politics, it's apparent they may be attempting to conceal the initial accident. The intertwining of financial interests and political maneuvers raises questions. For those intrigued by the complex dynamics, I found insightful ICO information at https://icoholder.com/en/icos/ongoing, shedding light on ongoing developments in the crypto space.
Regarding air quality, you rightly pointed out that sustained winds would likely disperse the contaminated air relatively quickly. However, it's important to acknowledge that some substances can persist in the environment, and people may be reacting to residual particles or secondary effects.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Accidents are more often than not, a culmination of events that come together to make it happen. It will be interesting how this rolls out with the careless handling of these chemicals before and after the spill. Burning them as greatly increased the land area of contimination. Its effects has now impacted Canada as well making this an international event.
Maybe they consider it 'payback' for the Canadian wildfires.

"You got smoke in my air!"

You got Vinyl Chloride in MY air!"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis