Mogami balanced cables for subwoofer cables???

M

MikeSp

Junior Audioholic
With new subs that use balanced XLR cables, I would like to use Mogami microphone XLR cables for 25 ft. subwoofer runs -- Mogami XLR cables make excellent interconnects, have outstanding shielding and are dead quiet, so I am wondering if anyone here has used Mogami XLR cables as subwoofer cables (perhaps even compared to Blue Jeans balanced cables).

Thoughts/opinions

MikeSp

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Use them bro.... as you stated they are good quality cables and will serve the purpose just fine...

Can't see any other products out there that will do any better job then those..

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
With new subs that use balanced XLR cables, I would like to use Mogami microphone XLR cables for 25 ft. subwoofer runs -- Mogami XLR cables make excellent interconnects, have outstanding shielding and are dead quiet, so I am wondering if anyone here has used Mogami XLR cables as subwoofer cables (perhaps even compared to Blue Jeans balanced cables).

Thoughts/opinions

MikeSp
Does any of your equipment have XLR jacks? If not, there's no point in using those cables.

M

MikeSp

Junior Audioholic
Does any of your equipment have XLR jacks? If not, there's no point in using those cables.
Yep -- all amps and pre-pro have both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connections (and SMS-1 Parametric Equalizer too)

MikeSp

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis