MI pickup: B&W ASW-1000 12" powered sub - DM601 S3 satellites + LCR60 S3 center

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
I've had this setup on my computer (yeah, I'm spoiled:D) and just think it's a little overkill.

The sub is in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally (no box or manual, just the power chord)

The sattelites are very close to perfect with one exception - one of the bi-wire jumpers was lost. I've carefully replaced it with some Monster XP and a spade lug (see pic) There are also some scratches on the bottom from setting on stands

The center is in great shape except it's missing one rubber foot which you can get at Lowe's pretty cheap, and the dust cover on the tweeter has some creases in it. This does not affect performance.

I'd like to sell these as a package, but would consider parting out. Not interested in shipping though.

As a package, I'd take 675.00, which is less than the sub alone was new. Parting out prices are:

Subwoofer: 300.00
Satellites: 265.00
Center: 165.00

I also have a Sony DA555ES Elevated Standard series receiver in perfect shape with the touch screen remote and manuals - I'd sell for 150.00, or add to the package for 125.00 (see pics at bottom)

Here are some pictures....

fitstop@charter.net

sorry this one is so blurry!

Last edited:
fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
price drop to 650.00 for the b&w's

Last edited by a moderator:
fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Another price drop to 625.00 on the B&W's.....260 for the sub, 250 for the 601's and 160 for the center.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll throw in my opinion that $260 is a good price for that sub. I owned one for years and enjoyed it, and reviews on it back in the day like how it fared with music. I had my original one replaced because B&W had an acknowledged bad production run, and my original one rattled annoyingly due to poor construction. The replacement was rock solid.

fitness, do you notice any rattling from the sub?

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
I'll throw in my opinion that $260 is a good price for that sub. I owned one for years and enjoyed it, and reviews on it back in the day like how it fared with music. I had my original one replaced because B&W had an acknowledged bad production run, and my original one rattled annoyingly due to poor construction. The replacement was rock solid.

fitness, do you notice any rattling from the sub?
Not at all.....I've never pushed it very hard, but certainly don't expect any trouble.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not at all.....I've never pushed it very hard, but certainly don't expect any trouble.
Then that's definitely a good deal for someone here. If you had one of the bad ones, you'd know it - mine rattled at low volume. Best of luck with the sale!

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
The DM601's have sold locally. I'm reducing the prices on the sub and center:
250 for the ASW-1000 and 150 for the LCR60 S3. I'll ship the LCR S3 for actual shipping costs on my Fedex account. Payment by paypal

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Center channel is now sold

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis