Merry Christmas all you AUDIOHOLICS!!!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I know I don't spend as much time here as I should, but I value our community and ALL our members here. I appreciate you guys and wanted to share a photo from tonight's family Christmas Eve party with a surprise visit from Mr. And Mrs. Claus.

This has been a hard Christmas for me struggling with some health issues and also being my first without my mom, but I treasure my family and friends and this community we've built going on 25 years!

Merry Christmas everyone!

received_1082697859813278.jpeg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Gene hope you have a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!
IMG_1974.jpeg

Last edited:
Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I wish EVERY denomination/faith, "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" Our family celebrated the first weekend in December, as others can go elsewhere to other families at normal times. We respect all faiths and or non believers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for sharing Gene. That looks like a group of merry people. Speaking of merry, Merry Charismas to you and everyone else on this site.:)

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a good time and hope a few of you get some new gear :)

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Late to the party too.
I had trouble recovering my Google and Mozilla accounts following reinstallation of Ubuntu 22.04 OS. Everything had to be deleted and I finally succeeded in recuperating my accounts this afternoon.

Happy New Year to everybody, best of health which is of course most precious and serenity which we all need.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I promised some photos of a very British Christmas in the US.

The table laid and ready for visitors.

The place settings.

My wife's decorated Christmas cake.

One of my jobs is to cook the turkey.

My wife with the flaming Christmas pudding. In ancient times known as "Figgie pudding" but it never has had figs.

A good time was had by all.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks.

They still want to come to Grandma's House for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Boxing day. "Stand up bun fight" for family and friends on New Year. I made 14 Scotch Eggs yesterday.
Looks like a great time! You have a beautiful family!!!!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks.

They still want to come to Grandma's House for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Boxing day. "Stand up bun fight" for family and friends on New Year. I made 14 Scotch Eggs yesterday.
It’s nice everyone wants to come over still. Far too quickly families become their own epicenter and grammas is too far away.
I confess I had to look up bun fight. Seems a totally British way to say tea party lol. Sounds fun!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis