Merry Christmas "2007"

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord

From the Mazer family, to your family. "Merry Christmas".

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
A very Merry Christmas to Steven, Mrs Steven, children, and grandbaby Mazer as well.

Also best wishes to our local HT guru Loser and his family.

For all our northern friends a Merry Christmas from Florida.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Merry Christmas to all the great Audioholics 'round here. And especially a big Florida Merry Christmas to Sheep!:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Merry Christmas to all the great Audioholics 'round here. And especially a big snowy white Canadian Merry Christmas to those warm Southern Audioholics!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be having a white Christmas this year, courtesy of our friends in Canada. Quebec and Montreal here comes the cave family.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Have you had the opportunity to have a white christmas before? If not, it should be something special for the 80 degree Christmas people. I guess Quebec just got hammered recently with a couple feet of snow. It could bring new meaning to all those Christmas carols.

P.S. My wife thinks you are crazy. She wants to stay at your house while you're gone. It's too cold up here.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Have you had the opportunity to have a white christmas before? If not, it should be something special for the 80 degree Christmas people. I guess Quebec just got hammered recently with a couple feet of snow. It could bring new meaning to all those Christmas carols.

P.S. My wife thinks you are crazy. She wants to stay at your house while you're gone. It's too cold up here.
We can switch, it's been 80 degrees with blue skies. Yes I've had several white Christmas before, in a beautiful part of New York called the Hudson River Valley in upstate New York, they were perfect Norman Rockwell Christmases with a fireplace, fluffy snow outside and deer munching by the back terrace. My little boy has yet to see snow, he thinks the bubbles they blow in the Disney parade is snow.:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My little boy has yet to see snow, he thinks the bubbles they blow in the Disney parade is snow.:)
That's great. Watching kids play in the snow is one of the simple pleasures in life. Enjoy!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
That's great. Watching kids play in the snow is one of the simple pleasures in life. Enjoy!
And dogs. My small pug was no match for the 1 foot of snow we had last year. She had to hop into my foot holes just to get through.

SheepStar

majorloser

majorloser

Merry Christmas to All

Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday weekend.

I'm spending the weekend in South Florida with family. It's nice to spend some time with friends and family (even though traffic sucks).

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
I'll be having a white Christmas this year, courtesy of our friends in Canada. Quebec and Montreal here comes the cave family.:D
It is SO WEIRD to read those words here. Especially with about 9 audioholics on 10 being americans. They sound good to my ears though! :) I live fairly close to those cities so you'll be able to hear my x-mas gift from there (see bottom of msg) :p Still haven't taken pictures of that 111 cm of snow in december only yet! :p

VIVE LE QUÉBEC!!

Merry Christmas everyone! ... I'll be thinking about you when I open those Energy RC-70 boxes, Corona in hand. ;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Everyone enjoy your Christmas, keep its real spirit in your heart, and make your journeys safe.

Tomorrow and the Boss

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Yes.

A blessed CHRISTmas and a good and peaceful New Year to all.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Happy Festivus & a merry Xmas.

Ive had a great Xmas so far & hope everybody else is too.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Before I watch the Grinch, I thought I'd stop to wish every one a Safe Merry Christmas.

D

Don Smith

Audiophyte
Christmas

Thanks I really appreciated that, I am living in Jamaica where the weather is very good hoping you will as they say have a white Christmas but not so cold
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Don Smith
Montego Bay
Jamaica

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis