MartinLogan Interview with Joe Vojtko

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We recently swung by MartinLogan's headquarters in Lawrence, KS for a tour around the facility and an interview with Joe Vojtko, the company's Chief Audio Technologist. While anyone in the audio industry should know of Martin Logan, there is still a lot of mystery surrounding electrostatic loudspeakers (ESLs). Additionally, many people have preconceived notions about ESLs that don't take into account advancements made over the last 50 years. We covered some of this in our review of the MartinLogan Theos, but we decided to go straight to the source for the best answers possible.

Discuss "MartinLogan Interview with Joe Vojtko" here. Read the article.

sleepysurf

sleepysurf

Junior Audioholic
Nice interview! I look forward to hearing more about the "Perfect Bass Kit" and hope they'll offer that technology (along with DSP) incorporated in the next generation of the Summit line. That's my next "dream" upgrade!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nice.... Intervju and the linked videos are quite interesting but of course, all is with ML pinky glasses :p

The introduction of Balanced Force 212 and 210 renewed my interest in the company :D

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Nice interview! I look forward to hearing more about the "Perfect Bass Kit" and hope they'll offer that technology (along with DSP) incorporated in the next generation of the Summit line. That's my next "dream" upgrade!
I had a PBK when I reviewed the Dynamo 1500X subwoofer. It's essentially the Paradigm PBK, so it works the same. For the price it's a good value, provided the room EQ on your AV receiver doesn't handle the subwoofer. It was quick and easy to run but you had to install the software on your laptop, so it might not be for everyone.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis