Many speakers some Vintage, JBL, Klipsch, KLH, EV, etc.

T

Transducergeek

Enthusiast
Klipsch speakers model KG4. 2x 8 inch woofers and horn/mid tweeter. With rear loaded 12 inch passive radiator. High Efficiency of 94 db, produces high acoustic output with small wattage power input. Vintage of mid 80's. Semi-classic. Dual-driven 8 inch low frequency drivers (made by Klipsch) with semi-clear poly cones and butl-rubber surrounds. They give quick and responsive low-end. With a 12 inch passive radiator responding to the lowest freqs giving massive area to move air and rear-firing picks up the bottom notes. Very good for "Cinema" sound, or Home Theatre. Ultra-clear dialog reproduction. Recently re-done black paint,(original color) now looks 9 of 10. With built-in "risers" or stands. Asking $250 the pair. Or best offer? Call (310) 372-9113 Rolf.

A pair of PRO Electro Voice sentry 100A studio monitors. These are small, 8" woofer, and 2" dome tweeter speakers. Commonly used on top of the console in a "near field" configuration. With calibrated adjustable tweeter level control it can be set for perfect balance. Made in USA, not crummy stuff from offshore. I have seen them listed by others on CL for up to $350/pair which is crazy, but another pair was in for $200/pair which is far closer to reality. I will accept $150/pair. I still have both grille covers. I will probably re-list them in CL soon, if you want to see them.

James B. Lansing speaker. Model 88 PLUS 12, L-100 exact specs. 3 way. This single speaker system, (not a pair) using ALNiCo magnets, which audio-philes and collectors prefer.(I have only one system, might make a Killer center-channel) Is said on the label from JBL to be "Acousticaly Identical to Model L-100" ... It has the same 12" woofer JBL model 123A-1, the same JBL midrange 5" LE5-2, and the same tweeter, the JBL 1.4" LE25. All components have been individually and personally checked out and all are in perfect working-order. These are in an enclosure of identical dimentions to the L-100, with a slightly different crossover-network arraingement, with separate boxes for mid and highs, and DIN connectors for hook up inside cab. It has the original JBL frame for the grille but the original grille has dissapeared, the wood is in OK condition, some sides are good, others are poor. It could be refinished and look good. I am needing $175 for this JBL specimen. I have seen pairs go for $400 and $500 sometimes. If I "parted" the drivers out, I might get more, but I don't want to "CANNIBALIZE" a fine system. Thank you. Rolf E.

Have a pair of small PRO JBL 4301A studio monitor speakers, one needs a new tweeter, both 8 inch woofers are good and have new foam surrounds, and both grilles. I will take $120/pair as-is. or I will "pull" a tweeter from another JBL speaker I am selling, ( which, as it happens, is a single unit, not a pair, of 4311 like JBLs called L88 plus 12, they are identical acoustically to he 4311 monitors, I will take $175 for the one speaker, all working perfect.) and sell both 4301A speakers good and ready to go for $150.00/pair.

Now SOLD!!! Cerwin Vega model VS-100 3 way Loudspeakers, Pair. Floor standing, built in stands. 10 inch Model VSW-10 cast frame woofers with just installed brand new foam surrounds (as of 2-05), 5 inch mid-ranges, 1 inch tweeters. Tuned reflex enclosures. Everything is fully functioning and working fine. Including both grilles, but some small holes and tears and one "badge" is missing. Cabinets are in fair condition, some mars and scratches. I will pull the woofers if buyer wants only those for spares or any other parts, Pairs only. 2 Woofers (with spanking new surrounds, like new) asking $50/pair. 2 Mids asking $30/pair. 2 Tweeters asking $30/pair. OK, this is Mid-Fi, admittedly, not for main system work. But fine for back room use or in the garage, or whatever? They rock pretty well...Total speaker systems asking $80/pair Or best offer? The woofer re-edging alone is worth about that much... these are now sold....Call me in LA South Bay.. (310) 372-9113

A pair of Vintage Classics, KLH model 33 speakers. 10" woofer, and grille protected Kloss tweeter. From the late 60's early 70's. Working fine, Original components, cloth surrounds, so do not deteriorate. 2 way, sound good. fair cosmetics. "Classics" $120/pair.

I need $50.00 to give it up. I got this 16 pound 12 inch dual Voice coil 8 ohm woofer at an electronics swap meet here in Los Angeles I go to occasionally. I thought I would use it, but I now have no time for projects. It has a sticker on it that says SAE 1204. Then a series of numbers that seem like part numbers... I am told it is a "pull" from a home Hi-Fi powered sub-woofer system. Speaker only, no enclosure. I was told the amp in the system stopped working and the owner never fixed it. So he sold it to the guy I bought it from who "parted" it out. I failed to get the brand name, but he said it was an expensive model. Who knows, but it does look like a quality unit, Huge double magnet stack, 61/4 inch diameter and 2 inches thick, and a quality cast alloy basket frame, and 4 gold push-in terminals. With dual VC's a stereo amp output can be run into this one woofer and maintain the stereo signal as separate, to send to other pairs of speakers. As an OEM the woofer has no brand stated on it either, unless SAE is a brand. So, we have an unknown brand Dual Voice Coil 8 ohm sub woofer speaker for sale. This could be good for a repalcement for a "blown" speaker, or a good project component part in a custom cabinet. I think a woofer like this would cost about $150 new at a parts dealer. Let me know if interested. rolf_video@yahoo.com

JBL woofer. $50.00 This is an AlNico magnet woofer manufactured by James B. Lansing. Model 127A. A ten inch speaker. Genuine JBL. It is a unit used in common with many JBL model speakers of the 1970's and 1980's. The classic JBL L-36, L-40 and many others. Has a quality cast alloy basket (frame). It has been completely restored and made perfect with a Brand New Surround, or "edge" and Is good for another decade or more of music. Absolutely no rubbing, or any defects in the performance of this Alnico magnet woofer. (Alnico is the superior magnet material, preferred by audiophiles and collectors, now rare and expensive, not used by JBL to make speakers for about 23+ years) A re-surround job on this model alone, would cost almost as much as what I am asking, so, you get a "free" speaker, practically. No longer available from JBL parts department, JBL repair techs and collectors must search the second hand market to find the replacement components necessary to repair, complete, and maintain their systems. Almost always, when they are finally found, they need immediately to have a "surround job" done, at about $39.00 or so, PLUS SHIPPING COSTS!. This specimen is ready to bolt-in and use. Will provide a perfect "part" to finish a repair job on a CLASSIC JBL speaker system. I am asking a reasonable $50.00, considering that in the 70's, and early 80's, this woofer was about $120.00 from JBL parts department, so, if you calculate inflation, by now this cost would now be about $400.00! So, at $50.00, (one eigth of the inflation "present" parts value) not so bad.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis