Manufacturer Review Response Form Letter

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
In an effort to facilitate the review process, the Audioholics staff has come up with a form letter that Manufacturers can use to reply to a review during any point of the review process. Occasionally a manufacturer will decide to send us a letter expressing some concern that cropped up after the review has been published. These letters almost always have a similar tone and text to ones that have been submitted during the process so we decided it might be best just to provide a form letter for them to use.

Discuss "Manufacturer Review Response Form Letter" here. Read the article.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
That's funny. Does that "stuff" really occur? You know, those responses/requests from the manufacturers' are not copyrighted. I think it would be a riot to post the most outrageous ones, within reason, of course. Redaction is the publisher's friend. ;) Your guys' duties and responsibilities are not fully known, and therefore not fully appreciated. You ought to think about it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Tom,

That was the best thing you have written to date!:D Keep them coming!!!:cool:

SBF1

ps AV123 or Ascend? Both???

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Tom,

Are there a lot of these crybabies, or is it just the ones that have been doing the same thing for 20 years and think that just throwing any old crap in a plastic, metal, wood box with nice numbers means it is a good product?

Just currious.:)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
So far we have guesses that it is CV, AV123 and Ascend. I'm willing to bet Tom won't reveal the latest crybaby.

Perhaps the crybaby himself is the clue. If we obtained family pictures of all the ceos, reps, ... Gotta love the crybaby...Tom has a healthy sense of humor. :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey can we send one to BOSE just for the heck of it?:D

D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
You forgot!

Hum; seem like you forgot the section that mentions the "ancillary equipment"
you know, listing all those cables, and power cords, and manufacturers response to that. etc. etc. ::eek:
Good article Tom; keep em coming, but don't quit your day job just yet.:)
d.b.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
So far we have guesses that it is CV, AV123 and Ascend. I'm willing to bet Tom won't reveal the latest crybaby.

Perhaps the crybaby himself is the clue. If we obtained family pictures of all the ceos, reps, ... Gotta love the crybaby...Tom has a healthy sense of humor. :)
I am willing to bet that AV123 and Ascend don't make this list, they haven't been making the same garbage for 20 years.:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hey can we send one to BOSE just for the heck of it?:D
Yes, absolutely! "We like reviewed your piece of crap Accoustimass system, we are going to process it this evening, hope you don't mind."

15 minutes later the Audioholics name is trademarked by Bose and is shut down.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, absolutely! "We like reviewed your piece of crap Accoustimass system, we are going to process it this evening, hope you don't mind."

15 minutes later the Audioholics name is trademarked by Bose and is shut down.:D
Hee, hee! :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, I laugh at your posts all of the time! Sometimes, I even laugh at your jokes...

Just kidding! :D:D
Nice, very nice.:D I think we have thread-hijacked enough on this thread.

Let's go thread-jack that guy who wrote the review of ERA D4 speakers.:D

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Hum; seem like you forgot the section that mentions the "ancillary equipment" you know, listing all those cables, and power cords, and manufacturers response to that. etc. etc.
Good point. I've edited the editorial.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
I'll have to call into question your (ability/objectivity/manhood) on this one Tom! *laugh*

Oh man, I haven't read anything that funny in a long time. I did laugh pretty hard at the podcast where you guys were making up pronunciations for manufacturers, however.

It's too bad I won't be able to meet you at the Audioholics Party. Can't you cancel whatever it is you have to be at and come to the party anyway? You have more than a month!!! Well, at least I'll get to meet Dina!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis