J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe that's where Amelia Earheart ended up landing :)
Hah!

I'm just mesmerized by the pictures on Mars...I can get lost looking at them for hours (Discovery has had a couple of episodes on the Expedition). The man on the rock and the face in the sand just bring the otherwise dead planet to life...kind of. ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I saw this on the news this morning. A more thorough internet search on my behalf yielded even closer views than were previously released.

Turns out...

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Hey! That's Marvin the Martian. I've always been rather fond of him...and his voice...and his interactions with Bugs! :)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Nah, he never had one. He looks very primitive, like a caveman.:D
Well, that's rather conceited of you, don't you think strat? :p

Perhaps a diminutive Gladiator, but not a cave man. :p

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, no hair on that one!:D
Yeah, that's all right though, isn't it? Doesn't it bring back fond memories? Whatever happened to creative, simple (but not in the hand drawing dept.) cartoons? Huhh. Those were the days. :)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Hey! That's Marvin the Martian. I've always been rather fond of him...and his voice...and his interactions with Bugs! :)
Latest reports say he is indeed still up there, scheming to blow up the Earth. I'm sure Bugs will find a way to interject and foil his plans as he has always done in the past. :D

It only took NASA 50 years to catch on... wow.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't seen Marvin in quite a few years. Those cartoons made your imagination run wild. It's good to hear he's doing all right! ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't seen Marvin in quite a few years. Those cartoons made your imagination run wild. It's good to hear he's doing all right! ;)
Didn't they though - they just don't make them like that anymore. :( I watch the cartoons that are out now and it gives me a headache.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Didn't they though - they just don't make them like that anymore. :( I watch the cartoons that are out now and it gives me a headache.
These cartoons are still available uncut and unrated I believe, I saw them at BB, it was the Warner Brothers Classic Cartoon Collection, there is a disclaimer on the package stating that it contains "adult" material. Of course we all knew they were not politically correct.

Last edited:
J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Not to take anything away from Marvin :p:

I know this story is about a month old, but it does confirm that life was existent (is? :eek:) on Mars. The aquifers are simply beautiful, prove water was present on the planet, and by extension...life. I'm surprised these discoveries aren't more published in mainstream media. This is just worlds ahead of the things we did on the moon 40 years ago, but without which, would not be possible today. It lets (makes) the imagination run wild...:)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/56830103.html

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
No kidding. The last time I saw Bugs, I couldn't believe some of the things he said.
Well that must make you Elmer Fudd Dave. :p I always remember Bugs being kind, compassionate and considerate to his friends. Just think of the poor little penguin melting like an ice cube in South America. Sure, it was by Bugs hand that he was shipped there. But Bugs, realizing his mistake got him some shades and a parasol, and they drank lemonade happily forever after. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis