Making Acoustic Panels

H

harleydave

Audioholic Intern
I made 3 so far. Behind center and one behind each front book shelf. Definitely noticed improvement after re calibrating. Working on ceiling ones now. Hopefully those will help too.

Attachments

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I made 3 so far. Behind center and one behind each front book shelf. Definitely noticed improvement after re calibrating. Working on ceiling ones now. Hopefully those will help too.
What speakers are you using and what are the (three) dimensions of your room? How far are your main speakers from the side walls? Is the room wider than deep?

H

harleydave

Audioholic Intern
What speakers are you using and what are the (three) dimensions of your room? How far are your main speakers from the side walls? Is the room wider than deep?
Picture of the room. It's a rectangle 14' wide 22' long. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I was going to put some over front stage and over listening position. Any suggestions would help, especially if I'm doing it wrong.
room1.jpg

H

harleydave

Audioholic Intern
This is what I've done so far because the paneling was giving reverb/echo. I've since moved the ones behind the front L/R a little lower.

center.jpg
tatladies.jpg
skulls.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis