Maestro ac power cables ?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am watching Game of Thrones on my Roku Right now with my OEM power cables from my Integra Pre/Pro and Halo Amps & Blue Jeans HDMI cables. The picture is Bright on my Sony 65 XBR and looks Great....I can't believe it. You know what I can believe is that I didn't overpay for cables!! :)

A

Audio_Karma

Audioholic Intern
I am watching Game of Thrones on my Roku Right now with my OEM power cables from my Integra Pre/Pro and Halo Amps & Blue Jeans HDMI cables. The picture is Bright on my Sony 65 XBR and looks Great....I can't believe it. You know what I can believe is that I didn't overpay for cables!! :)
LCD Flat Panels like your Sony already have GREAT LIGHT OUTPUT BUT Plasma HDTV's DO NOT have great light output like LCD Panels!... Why would cables make my Plasma have great light output like LCD Panels now ???

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If the products that I'm using were snake oil, I would have sent them back and got my money back! ....
I seriously doubt you know how to objectively compare audio products so you would not have an idea what is snake oil claims on audio products, period.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I'm watching football right now and these Maestro power cables and Mapleshade Vivilink 2 PLUS HDMI cable together.. just keeps on getting BETTER!.. I can't believe the "LIGHT OUTPUT" I'm getting out of my Pioneer 500m Plasma now!! The picture looks SO BRIGHT!! Why is this happening Gene ???
Perhaps your brain is fooling you, most likely.
By chance did you calibrate the TV to begin with and take measurements before and after?
Oh, and how did you compare the TV before and after, from your memory, recollection??? If the latter, that goes with the brain fooling you.
You should look into human psychology and gullibility. You may learn something if you are willing to learn. But, I doubt you ever will be.:rolleyes:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Look, there will always be dupeable/apathetic people, but by censoring the debate you limit the range of discovery. The discourse renders out the malarky for those who are patient enough to pursue it. For those who aren't - you get what you pay for. This is a research driven hobby. For those who don't do the research, the lessons are expensive, but that's not because the information doesn't exist - they just chose not to take the time to seek it.
Perhaps I'm reading this thread differently from you but I don't see any debate going on. There's one person, the OP, who is saying this is what he sees or hears. This is then followed up by suggesting someone else, say Gene, try it in his system and report back. How can you comment unless you try? I wouldn't say these things unless they worked. It's the same old shtick played over and over ad nauseum. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And other posters, well they're making some clever remarks mocking the OP. There is no discussion. Now, you could search his name and get a sense for yourself about his predilections. You don't even know if he owns any of this stuff. He might be just a shill looking to drive some business.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
$10.00 says Audio_Karma is Fernando...
At the end of the day, I am done with this post, it's almost as much as a waste of time as it is a waste of money to pay $399.00 for a power cable...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
LCD Flat Panels like your Sony already have GREAT LIGHT OUTPUT BUT Plasma HDTV's DO NOT have great light output like LCD Panels!... Why would cables make my Plasma have great light output like LCD Panels now ???
Wow sounds promising.
The doubters will be eating their words.
I can't wait for you to post your comparative light meter readings.

A

Audio_Karma

Audioholic Intern
Wow sounds promising.
The doubters will be eating their words.
I can't wait for you to post your comparative light meter readings.
I would if I had test gear !

Maybe if Gene tries out all these products together in his Home Theater system we will find out the light output readings. And he will find out that ALL HDMI cables ARE NOT THE SAME!

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Perhaps I'm reading this thread differently from you but I don't see any debate going on. There's one person, the OP, who is saying this is what he sees or hears. This is then followed up by suggesting someone else, say Gene, try it in his system and report back. How can you comment unless you try? I wouldn't say these things unless they worked. It's the same old shtick played over and over ad nauseum. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And other posters, well they're making some clever remarks mocking the OP. There is no discussion. Now, you could search his name and get a sense for yourself about his predilections. You don't even know if he owns any of this stuff. He might be just a shill looking to drive some business.
I'm almost sure he is. My only concern is in truncating the process necessary to render the truth, that's all.

DJ

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I would if I had test gear !

Maybe if Gene tries out all these products together in his Home Theater system we will find out the light output readings. And he will find out that ALL HDMI cables ARE NOT THE SAME!
Nowhere else do you read that any of the manufacturers of Plasma TV indicate that hdmi cables have such an effect on their products. Check out Mapleshade's free tweaks section and peruse some of their reccommendations. Cheater plugs where possible even though that exposes the user to potentially dangerous safety conditions. Take your existing power cord, cut away the protective outer sheath, and separate the internal wires. There's more. They're faith based pseudo medical practitioners. They're quacks.

If the difference in light levels is so great then either you're sloppy with your evaluations, your Plasma needs service, you need help.

A

Audio_Karma

Audioholic Intern
Something else I've notice is my Plasma has always run very HOT with the stock cord BUT now it's only running WARM with this Maestro power cable hooked up to it!..

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Something else I've notice is my Plasma has always run very HOT with the stock cord BUT now it's only running WARM with this Maestro power cable hooked up to it!..
what nonsense. :eek:

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I asked someone about this and they said my Plasma is running cooler because it probably allowing easier flow of energy/electricity to my Plasma.
Now that's what I would call "The icing on the cake" or "There is a sucker born every minute"

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
This is fun. Please Mr Karma, continue. Is there any more science that you might be able to provide that could possibly explain why it is you're seeing these changes?

DJ

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Do the nurses at the hospital you're staying at know you're using their computers?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis