Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) region B

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Roaring furious sub bass 2 hours with this new post apocalyptic from creator/director George Miller, who brought the audience the drifter "Max Rockatansky" played this time around by (Tom Hardy) a loaner who prowls the desolate wastelands among brutal clans who would fight kill for oil and water.

(Charlize Theron) Imperator Furiosa transporting fuel with female prisoners looking for "the green place".

There are those who would still like the original Mad Max played three times by Mel Gibson during '79 '81 and lastly '85 put the role has been handed over to Tom Hardy, Is signed up for three more films if it goes the distance, we shall see?

At the end film Max, walks away amongst the crowed people so the road warrior is out there now...

Dolby TrueHD dialog normalization +4db

Picture scope 2.39:1 is crisp shape and clear that often has warm tones of colour and few natural ones at times. at times seems the film framing is over cranked speeded-up for zany look of whole insanity of it.

Film editing should get a oscar nod as well as the cinematography as its nicely paced and at times it doesn't seem like 2 hours. The stunts look great as well as dangerously crazy. They should include stunt men or team into the oscar category as the men/woman do a dangerous performances that I would normally pass on.

Chapter 6 is my demo scene for the short few minutes the score sounds exciting when kicking off from (Junkie XL) sound effects blitz all around centre stage dialouge along with sound effects and parts of score all working nicely together with LR and 4 zone surrounds, no struggling to hear what is going on. The loudness is loud but not ridiculously loud like some past films I have heard over last few years.

Low end digs in deep when the truck pushes sand around LCR front of no presence of it on the surrounds that is reserved for most of the score and some sound effects.

A few waterfalls.

I even look behind as I hear a chatting sound from rear back surround left with a milder distance of it on left surround arrays.

I found parts of the score exciting and looked it up while playing the film so I can listen to it on its own while watching chapter 6.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis