Lord of the Rings fan?

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
Thought I'd initiate my dog Hudson in the Uruk-Hai army today while doing a little home renovation.

Last edited by a moderator:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
lol, that's great :D

Alex, it could be something as inoffensive as flour or baby powder or something (I dunno if dogs are bothered by either).

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
I was scraping the popcorn off my ceilings and sanding some rough spots and I had the door open for a little ventilation :rolleyes:, next thing you know, I turn around and he's laying right in the dust. I did kick him out afterwards, I didn't want him breathing that in for too long.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, it could be something as inoffensive as flour or baby powder.
Not a chance but my remark was sarcastic/joking as I tried to indicate with the sarcastic eyeroll smilie. :)rolleyes:) He's been sanding ceilings by the looks of it but that doesn't make sense either ... he can't tape ... or shouldn't be taping at any rate. And how this gets put under General AV Discussions is another mystery but he's got DIY in the Gallery Forum so there's no telling with this kid. He's a maniac. :D

EDIT: You snuck your response in before I finished mine.

I was scraping the popcorn off my ceilings ...
Are you going to texture it?

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, sorry. I can never tell what people mean by the eyeroll thing :/

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
HAHAHA

I LOL'd when I saw this. Priceless!!!

J

jamie2112

Banned
I dont really like LOTR he was a pain in the A** and pissed everyone off here.....just sayin :D:D:D

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
He's been sanding ceilings by the looks of it but that doesn't make sense either ... he can't tape ... or shouldn't be taping at any rate.
Okay mister dry wall king :D, why should I not be taping? I'll never learn if I don't try. I'm not taping anyway, just cleaning some of the rough stuff that wouldn't scrape off.

Are you going to texture it?
Yeah, I liked your non textured kitchen ceiling job you did but that would probably require re-dry walling the living room and it's easier just to texture it. Plus, Erin does all the texture around here so it's a LOT easier for me:).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay mister dry wall king :D, why should I not be taping? I'll never learn if I don't try.
Drywall is one word. :D

You should get lessons and practice taping in closets. Starting off without one word of advice in a main room leads to a prominent display of poor workmanship. Taping is the hardest thing I ever learned to do. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey Sean, I just caught where you asked 'admin' to do your bidding. That's not really an admin. It's just a banner for a bevy of various writers. See this guy in the quote below. You need anything, ask him. I've got pic's of him with a goat and he'll do anything to keep me from releasing them. The real admin's are people you go to in case your boss at work also likes to frequent audio forums and you need to change your user name so he doesn't know you spend all day posting ... like gmichael. :D

But orange peel is your friend. :)
Ugh ... it's not your friend when you go to patch something. 90% of the time they skimp on taping and the money for the last coat of mud goes to the orange peel guy but you can still see all the joints. It's kind of like a bloated midrange in audio. Even though it's wrong and a sign of poor design, people mistake it for quality because of it's strong presence. I'm like the TLS Guy of walls. "Your walls are sh!t !!!" :eek: :D

Honestly I have only ever seen texture on walls done right 3 times. ParadigmDawg's, Sean's brother Aaron's house and some knockdown I did with a guy down in FL. There were probably more but I was too stoned to see. :rolleyes:

Frans

Frans

Junior Audioholic
I love to see my cat running around with a White Hand from Sauruman, like that! Lol. But I'm pretty sure she won't appreciate the treatment :)

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
I love to see my cat running around with a White Hand from Sauruman, like that! Lol. But I'm pretty sure she won't appreciate the treatment :)
Because your cat is filthy, b@$tard of a soulless, empty litttle creature, and also, she hates you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis