Looking for info/experience with Rythmik F12

B

bnewt

Junior Audioholic
I am considering the purchase of this sub, and looking for some user comments.

K

kesando

Junior Audioholic
You could check out the Rythmic forum on AVS or on here. From what I can tell, owners seem to be VERY happy with their subs especially for music. cschang is a rythmic owner and has alot of info on their products. Perhaps you could PM him for more info.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've heard the diy and it sounded great. Can't really go wrong with it.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I have a 12" Rythmik sub, though I can't tell you what model it is. I've had it for about 3 years or so. Great little sub. Does very well with music and plays pretty deep for its size.

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
I have an F15, which should sound pretty similar to the F12...just more output is all. I can tell you that it is extremely accurate and blends with the speaker flawlessly. It is very good for music, but I also appreciate the accuracy for home theater. I think it is a sub that takes a while to get use to if you are normally used to a lot of distortion. These have very little overhang. I used to read about people talking about hearing double kick drums...now I know what they meant. I have never heard any of the major players, but I'm sure they make goood subs. To be honest though, I don't think I'll ever buy anything other than a Rythmik from now on. I really love the sound. That's not a knock on any other brands...the Rythmik hit the mark for me.

K

kesando

Junior Audioholic
I have an F15, which should sound pretty similar to the F12...just more output is all. I can tell you that it is extremely accurate and blends with the speaker flawlessly. It is very good for music, but I also appreciate the accuracy for home theater. I think it is a sub that takes a while to get use to if you are normally used to a lot of distortion. These have very little overhang. I used to read about people talking about hearing double kick drums...now I know what they meant. I have never heard any of the major players, but I'm sure they make goood subs. To be honest though, I don't think I'll ever buy anything other than a Rythmik from now on. I really love the sound. That's not a knock on any other brands...the Rythmik hit the mark for me.
I agree. I had my uncle come over to check out my dual SVS setup with some jazz/R&B music. He owns 4 15" Sony Box speakers in his setup so when he listened to mine he said "my system has more bass". I then explained to him about bass accuracy, calibration with an SPL and distorton. He didnt seem to understand so I put on some Hip-hop/Pop/Dance music and he said " oh ok that's more like it"

A good sub should stay true to the original source material and it sounds the the Rythmik subs do just that.

B

bnewt

Junior Audioholic
thanks for the replies........does your sub have the auto on/off feature? Seems that this feature is being omitted from the new versions & not sure that I like that idea. I just feel more at ease when things are turned off when I don't use them.

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
thanks for the replies........does your sub have the auto on/off feature? Seems that this feature is being omitted from the new versions & not sure that I like that idea. I just feel more at ease when things are turned off when I don't use them.
Mine does not but I believe the 600W amps do.
I understand what you are saying, but it's not much different than leaving your alarm clock plugged in. They use very little power when you leave them on. Of course you can flip the switch on the back.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis