The Moody Blues
Later Beatles
Jefferson Airplane
The Kinks

I also like singer/songwriters like
James Taylor
Gordon Lightfoot
Al Stewart

I have some greatest hits from Elton John, Lynyrd Skynyrd , Steve Miller, but don't think I'd go beyond that.
I have some vinyls of Fleetwood Mac, Supertramp, ELO but never bothered to get the CDs

I don't really like Led Zeppelin too much. Never much liked the Rolling Stones. I've tried some Phish and Goose but they are a bit too edgy for me.

Given my tastes any suggestions on bands or musicians I should look at to expand my library?

Any suggestions I'd sample on YouTube so any suggestions appreciated.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
How about Cat Stevens as another singer/songwriter. America has great songs. Paul Simon With or without Garfunkel. Jimmy Buffet. Looks like you’re not into prog rock or the blues or heavy metal. As a Dead fan there are a lot of jam bands that follow in their footsteps like the Dave Matthews Band. I love Little Feat too. I know you’re not into steaming but these older bands have a lot of used CDs you can checkout. Good listening!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
3 Dog Night, CCR, Yes, Jethro Tull, John Mayall, T-Rex, Ten Years Later, Cream.
Do you not love Pink Floyd? I figured you like psychedelic rock. Also, Yardbirds, 13th Floor Elevators, Big Brother and Holding Company, and The Zombies.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
How about Cat Stevens as another singer/songwriter. America has great songs. Paul Simon With or without Garfunkel. Jimmy Buffet. Looks like you’re not into prog rock or the blues or heavy metal. As a Dead fan there are a lot of jam bands that follow in their footsteps like the Dave Matthews Band. I love Little Feat too. I know you’re not into steaming but these older bands have a lot of used CDs you can checkout. Good listening!
Some of those I do have. Cat Stevens, Paul Simon/Simon and Garfunkel, Little Feat.

Dave Matthews I want to try out. I thought he was great when he joined Dead and Company last fall on All Along the Watchtower at Boulder.

Thanks

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
3 Dog Night, CCR, Yes, Jethro Tull, John Mayall, T-Rex, Ten Years Later, Cream.
Do you not love Pink Floyd? I figured you like psychedelic rock. Also, Yardbirds, 13th Floor Elevators, Big Brother and Holding Company, and The Zombies.
That's a nice list. I do have a lot of Pink Floyd that I forgot to put on my initial list.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Since you like the Grateful Dead, check out Jazz Is Dead.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis