Looking for a "black cherry" or dark chocolate type finish for a surround/bookshelf?

M

Mw`

Junior Audioholic
Hey all,

I have been trying to find matching surrounds for my Swan Diva setup for the last couple months but have not had much luck as this is their x.1 line and stock is pretty much cleared out. My MFW-15 sub should be here in a couple weeks and I want it to all come together at once!

Can you guys suggest some other brands I should check out? Since these are surrounds and are mostly used for movies/tv/gaming I'm not overly concerned about timber matching. Here's a pic to give you an idea of the finish:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe a little more red than you are looking for but, these might work (on the right):

LINK TO PAGE

If you don't care about timbre, then maybe just get some black Swans or other mfg, or even some white ones if they will be mounted?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Swan doesn't make bookshelf speakers for surrounds?

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'll second Axiom. You can basically get the speakers in any finish you can think of. They can even color match your speakers stain to a sample you give them. As well as the QS8 being excellent surround speakers.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I'll third Axiom as I believe I've seen that exact finish in their custom shop.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I know you said you didn't care about timbre, but the Axioms are going to sound noticeably different than the Divas IMO.

M

Mw`

Junior Audioholic
Appreciate the info guys, pretty cool what Axiom is doing. Looks like I might have finally found a pair of used 2.1s to match though!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis