LOL take a look at BestBuy HDMI cable

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Behold, the pinnacle of audiofoolery:

In extended listening sessions, I found the cables' greatest strength to be its PRAT. Simply put these are very danceable cables. Music playing through them results in the proverbial foot-tapping scene with the need or desire to get up and move. Great swing and pace—these cables smack that right on the nose big time.
Pear Cable Audio Cables - Home Audio - Anjou Speaker Cable

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
B

bikdav

Senior Audioholic
cable debates bring out the worst in audiophiles. :p
Don't I know that. I have to admit that most times I cannot hear any difference between a standard issue $6 interconnect and the super expensive ones. I also have that same result with speaker cable. Many times, I just cannot hear the difference between a super expensive AudioQuest or Monster [for examples] and Home Depot 16 awg lamp cord. Does that make me a tone deaf instigator in the cable debates?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Don't I know that. I have to admit that most times I cannot hear any difference between a standard issue $6 interconnect and the super expensive ones. I also have that same result with speaker cable. Many times, I just cannot hear the difference between a super expensive AudioQuest or Monster [for examples] and Home Depot 16 awg lamp cord. Does that make me a tone deaf instigator in the cable debates?
No, it just means that you're normal.;)

C

CadenceSound

Junior Audioholic
Car audio is just as bad...got guys running 8guage for speaker wire!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Car audio is just as bad...got guys running 8guage for speaker wire!
Well, yes, but they can but them for a lot less or a bit more than 12ga, no?;)

And, some of the car speakers, probably the subs, are very low impedance and draw lots of current at some of the levels I hear on the streets a block away. :)

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Would someone please take a gun and shoot my #$%*&! brains out if I ever decide to spend 1095.99 for an HDMI cable.
Good gosh no. I would never do something horrible and violent like that. Instead, I would sell you some of my exquisitely valuable real estate.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Hey man, are you trying to give all of us heart attacks? Some of those prices are outrageous.
I am getting old - I am going to toss it, so I can breathe better.:)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis