Logitech Z-5500,Audigy 2 zs Platinum Pro

H

HTHOLIC

Audioholic
I am looking to sell a z-5500 thx system with an audigy 2 zs platinum pro for a little under $400. All the necessary gear is included, mint condition- one of the springs got detached for one of the power inputs on the subwoofer- however its still included and in my experience once you snug the speaker wire in, its no problem, have tested it multiple times. A review on audioholics mentiones the system, if you are in the new york area, I am willing to rent it out.

My Audigy 2 zs platinum Pro, has many features which could benefit anyone looking for a htpc, or to enhance their computer. A coax input/output,and optical input/output, I also have a 3.5mm to coax plug if you need another coax output, A firewire port-2 actaully(I-link-ieee1394 is included both on front and pack), as well as Midi in/outs, and 2 axualliary rca inputs.

The power cable, application software(most of which can be downloaded), the Midi port bracket-for old joystics and so on are included. The ad-link cable is included for the external module. The system can be controlled via a remote. It featuers the 1/4 inch inputs-2 of them and a 1/4 inch output. A 3.5mm to 1/4 inch adapter can be purchased anywhere for a couple dollars at radio shack, I could probably get you one. I'll even thrown in some decent cables.

The Logitech z-5500 system is the NEWER one, the one where you can attach and detach the speaker wire(red and black) and make any lenght you want. Of course Ill give you all the speaker wire than is included, and the cables. Any questions/advice/offers/deals are appreicated. Note that my sound card supports all major dolby/dts features.

JMO_PWR

JMO_PWR

Junior Audioholic
Would you sell the sound card seperate?

-Thanks

H

HTHOLIC

Audioholic
Maybe

I would sell the Whole Entire Sound card for $150-this includes the external box, remote,etc.

In addition I could throw you in a few cables.

If you send me A PM , I could give you my e-mail, or we could exchange contact information. Shipping shouldn't be much- as its not as if I am sending you a subwoofer.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis