Logitech Harmony 880 remote nightmare

B

bubba1

Audiophyte
I've been trying for 3 days to start setup...I keep getting a message that I can't communicate with the remote...I've disabled firewalls. Running windows XP. Anybody else get this?:confused:

edwelly

edwelly

Full Audioholic
Logitech's web site has been HAMMERED for the past few days and that could be causing the issue. I had the same thing happen to me. I lwould check out www.remotecentral.com for better help -
I bought a 520, 659 and 880 in the past week for my mom, brother and myself. I programed the 659 on the 24th and that went fine - I tried the to the 520 and 880 on the 26th and I am still fighting with them due to the website issues... I have lost a LOT of faith in Logitech over this.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
I dropped more F-bombs setting up my harmoney then I have in a loooooong time. It was a royal pain in the ***. I do now have it working pretty well but I still hate that it has no pagedown for my guide.

G

GeorgeM

Audioholic
"...I still hate that it has no pagedown for my guide."

Do you mean that you cannot access a second page when pressing the Media button or that the left/right arrows (beneath the display screen) will not allow advancement to a second page? :confused:

-GeorgeM

John Young, Brewster Shaw, Owen Garriot, Robert Parker, Byron Lichtenberg, Ulf Merbold; launched Nov 28, 1983, Spacelab msn.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis