Linkwitz "Orion" reviewed in The Audio Critic

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
I guess this'd be appropriate on the DIY forum too, but anyway...

Here's an extremely positive (indeed gushing) review from the notoriously hard-nosed Peter Aczel of a great DIY/kit design (or ready-built on a special order basis):

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/TAC-review.htm

The link is to an authorized reprint on Linkwitz's site.

And (ahem) it just happens to be the speaker I'm about to build. :cool:

Also of note is that The Audio Critic has stopped publishing on paper and become a Webzine. I'm awaiting my password to access the rest of the site since I'm a paid subscriber with one or two issues owed. Perhaps that will be the solution to their long-standing inability to publish on a regular schedule...or perhaps not...but I like Aczel's brand of cranky skepticism and think the $12.95 "forever" subscription to the Webzine would be worth it.

P

Pat D

Audioholic
Rip Van Woofer said:

Here's an extremely positive (indeed gushing) review from the notoriously hard-nosed Peter Aczel of a great DIY/kit design (or ready-built on a special order basis):

Also of note is that The Audio Critic has stopped publishing on paper and become a Webzine. I'm awaiting my password to access the rest of the site since I'm a paid subscriber with one or two issues owed. Perhaps that will be the solution to their long-standing inability to publish on a regular schedule...or perhaps not...but I like Aczel's brand of cranky skepticism and think the $12.95 "forever" subscription to the Webzine would be worth it.
I just signed up for The Audio Critic Webzine yesterday. A very interesting review of the Orion speakers. I hope they still will have contributions from the likes of David Rich and Don Keele.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Rip Van Woofer said:

Well, if you are waiting for mail from Peter, I am waiting too but I am not sure he ever had my email address :confused:
So, if I don't hear from him soon, I need to call him. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis