Liberty Cable Clearance Sale

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Im usually not much for this kind of thing and I havent posted in a while but while browsing for some specialty cables for an upcoming idea I discovered that Liberty Cable is having a clearance on their audio cables. The prices are really great too considering... Liberty isint a huge name in the audio industry but I have used their cables pretty extensively when i was doing custom installs and they make some great stuff.

Thought some people may be interested in the sale since even their best cables the Z500 series are pretty cheap, as far as "high end" cables go anyway. Bought myself a few pairs of the z500 interconnects and a set of the speaker cables. A 1.5m pair of their best interconnects is only 24 bucks, Cant really go wrong there. Their lower end stuff is even cheaper.

One warning though is once you enter your billing info and hit order or whatever it is, it doesnt take you to another page where you can confirm and it doesnt give an estimated shipping cost it just places your order.

Anyway here's the link!

http://www.libertycable.com/index.php

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis