Letshuoer Galileo Earphone Review

Pros:
Design
Overall Sound performance
Allrounder
Budget friendly

Cons:
Treble

The Letshuoer Galileo Earphone with its 4.4mm jack promises to deliver an exceptional audio experience. As an avid music listener, I was eager to put these earphones to the test and discover if they truly lived up to their claims of superior sound quality. After using the Letshuoer Galileo extensively for the past few weeks, I am ready to share my detailed review.

Shout out to Hifigo for giving me an opportunity to review the Galileo. You can check out their site for galileo as well as others music gears. They ship world wide

Design and Build Quality:

The Letshuoer Galileo boasts a sleek and elegant design, exuding a sense of sophistication.As the name was taken after a great astronomer Galileo Galilei the design of faceplate was like Universe .To cope up with the design I have edited a taken picture with the universe in the background Lol. The earphones have a lightweight yet sturdy construction, ensuring durability while providing a comfortable fit for extended listening sessions. The 4.4mm gold-plated jack feels robust and securely connects to compatible devices without any signal loss or audio interference.

1_4 (2).png

Accessories:

The Letshuoer Galileo comes with a variety of accessories that enhance the overall package. Apart from the multiple pairs of silicone ear tips in different sizes, it includes a sturdy carry case, a cleaning brush. At first opening the case was quite tough . I didn’t want to break the case that’s why watched a video on how to open galileo case on youtube .

2 (4).png

3 (4) (1).jpg

4 (4) (1).png

The included accessories not only offer convenience but also add value to the overall purchase. The cable was good enough , Looks premium. The high-quality oxygen-free copper silver-plated able was rigid , strong and tangled free. I have used the stock cable for listening music. I don’t think you need to change the cable .I have chosen the 4.4mm connector .There was a variation of 3.5mm as well.

5 (3).png

7 (3).png

Sound Quality:

Speaking of comfort, the Galileo earphones are designed to fit snugly in the ear without causing discomfort or fatigue during extended use. The lightweight build and ergonomic design make them suitable for long listening sessions without any discomfort or ear fatigue.

When I have connected the earphone with a basic 4.4mm port directly . i didn’t like the sound quality at first. I thought it is not a good earphone but later when i connected with an amp dac my perception was change and I started to like the earphone very much.

6 (4).png

For sound quality, the Galileo earphones genuinely shine. The incorporation of the 4.4mm balanced jack elevates the listening experience to a whole new level. The audio reproduction is outstanding, with an expansive soundstage and excellent instrument separation. The earphones excel in delivering a balanced and natural sound signature, making them suitable for a wide range of music genres.

The bass response too good which is tight and controlled, not overpowering, and yet delivers a satisfying punch.
The sub-bass more emphasized than the mid bass. The mid-bass is clear , not muddy . I just loved the drum kick while using galileo. That was like genuine in front of listening experience. Midrange frequencies are rich and warm, allowing vocals and instruments to shine without being overshadowed. The tonality is accurate and the timbre natural. Voice was great as well not recessed .

10 (2).png

9 (2).png

The treble is detailed and well-extended, offering crispness without being harsh or sibilant though there are some issues in the treble region for me. Sometimes it wass hurting my ears and putting me in discomfort in the ear for over crispness . Sometimes it feels like metalic. The Letshuoer Galileo provides above-average noise isolation, effectively blocking out most ambient sounds. This allows for a more immersive listening experience, especially in noisy environments. The included assortment of ear tips ensures a proper seal, contributing to both noise isolation and overall comfort.

8 (2).png

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the Letshuoer Galileo earphone with its 4.4mm jack is an audiophile’s dream come true. Its exceptional sound quality, balanced sound signature, and comfortable design make it a top-tier option for music enthusiasts under 100$ budget . The 4.4mm jack enhances the audio performance, making it compatible with high-resolution audio players and amplifiers.While the Galileo earphones are not the most budget-friendly option on the market, the investment is undoubtedly worth it for music lovers seeking unparalleled sound quality. If you are willing to invest in a premium pair of earphones and value exceptional audio performance, the Letshuoer Galileo with its 4.4mm jack should be at the top of your list.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis