Let's cry with Jon and Kate

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was tired of them after the first episode. I can't stand either of them and the only ones there who will be the worst for all of it are the kids.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I wouldn't stop at Jon & Kate! It might be me but reality tv is not for me...what happened to the good ole days and real family values television....:eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That is true, but Jon & Kate are right up there at the top of why TV sucks these days.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Reality television is really killing what I remember as TV night with the family,The biggest loser yeah right the only loser is us for watching this crap. I will stick with my sports and even that has way way too many commercials, I swear that a fifteen minute half time has thirty minutes of commercials.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Reality television is really killing what I remember as TV night with the family,The biggest loser yeah right the only loser is us for watching this crap. I will stick with my sports and even that has way way too many commercials, I swear that a fifteen minute half time has thirty minutes of commercials.
Couldn't agree more. I hate reality TV. Give us some shows that are funny please.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I've heard of "Kate Plus 8" or whatever, but I still have no idea who these people are and have never seen the TV show.

I avoid most TV now. I watch movies. And, frankley, even those I have been liking less and less.

Music is still doing good if you know where to look, but, the visual end of things (tv, movies) is absolute crap lately in my opinion.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've heard of "Kate Plus 8" or whatever, but I still have no idea who these people are and have never seen the TV show.

I avoid most TV now. I watch movies. And, frankley, even those I have been liking less and less.

Music is still doing good if you know where to look, but, the visual end of things (tv, movies) is absolute crap lately in my opinion.
There are a lot of good movies. They are just harder to find amongs all the garbage.

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Actually, the worst offenders of “reality” TV are the singers on Dancing With The Stars

Two words – vomit inducing

But hey, for fans of Kate:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DaveHo

Audioholic
I've never watched the show, but I still can't excape them. I live about 10 miles away. Everywhere you go around here people talk about seeing them, etc. Ugh...

-Dave

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is anybody else tired of these two?
I'm not. This is the first time that I have ever heard of them. I don't do sports either. Like, I don't know who was in the last Super Bowl and the last World Series. Half time could be 2 weeks for all I care. :)

One thing that I noticed last week is how they save the commercials for the end of a program ... when they have you good and hooked. But I'm not mad. Commercials have freed me. They can keep the laugh tracks from the sitcoms too. ;)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
My girlfriend watches the show. Or did anyway, I'm not sure if she's given up on it.
I've never been able to watch more that a few minutes of it before I get bored and need to leave the room.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis