L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
sure didn't take much to exceed yahoo/geocites bandwidth limit, photobucket eh?

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Nice! Did you decide on getting the dual MFW-15s? Thanks for sharing.

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
Nice! Did you decide on getting the dual MFW-15s? Thanks for sharing.
I spent the money on other expenses :(

So, when I get the raise I am supposed to get next month, I shall save back up and purchase a sub sometime during the summer. I was reading somewhere that craigsub was going to do some more head to head testing of the PB13 and MFW15s and maybe others when the weather warms up where he lives, so I will be eager to see what comes of that. I am leaning towards dual PB13s at the moment.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I spent the money on other expenses :(

So, when I get the raise I am supposed to get next month, I shall save back up and purchase a sub sometime during the summer. I was reading somewhere that craigsub was going to do some more head to head testing of the PB13 and MFW15s and maybe others when the weather warms up where he lives, so I will be eager to see what comes of that. I am leaning towards dual PB13s at the moment.

I'll tell you, the Ultra is a great sub. :)

F

footman

Junior Audioholic
Vp150

What do you think of the vp150. I am an axiom m80 owner. Thanks

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Wow those M80's are a lot smaller than I though they were. By looking at the Axiom site I thought they were going to be huge like Phase Tech PC9.1

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
I like the 150, I have one Rev. Horton Heat concert that I recorded on the dish dvr and the sound on it didn't come through the mains, just the center and sub for some reason, anyway I had that thing cranking and it sounded real good, then I discovered it was all center channel.

the grunt

the grunt

Audioholic
I own an Axiom Epic 80/500 system and think that the VP150 is the weakest of the bunch. The M80s, QS8s and EP500 are phenomenal but the VP150 suffers from it’s horizontal design as all horizontal center speakers do. The result is that it just can’t keep up with the M80s. I think it does fine with movies but for multi-channel audio I turn it off to enjoy the fuller range of the M80s.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis