Larry King and Carrie Prejean

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I don't recall Larry being this tough with Caligula or when he went to Sodom and Gomorrah.

J

jamie2112

Banned
This is bizzarro world when stupid people become famous for screwing up.I am soooo over seeing this idiot bimbo on the news.:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is bizzarro world when stupid people become famous for screwing up.I am soooo over seeing this idiot bimbo on the news.:mad:
I never heard of her until this thread. I had to look at the thread title just now to remember her name.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Larry King's show falls under "Who cares?", for me. Letterman, too. Can't stand either of them.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
it's really hard not to absolutely enjoy the hell out of watching yet another religious hypocrite crash and burn. is she was a dude, I'd be waiting for the child molestation charges.
Or the revelation that "he" hangs out at gay bars in drag.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I think it's time for a pageant where the requirements are that all the contestents and judges must have at least one sex tape. For those interested in what may be a more interesting sex tape involving beauty contestents, search out Anya Ayoung-Chee. Neither she nor her 'assistant' won but...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis