Kudos to the folks at Electronics Expo!

D

dseng

Enthusiast
Over the weekend I ordered a Yamaha A810 receiver (last year's model) through Electronics Expo via Amazon. It was a decent deal - $599. A pain to get it shipped to Alaska - they wouldn't ship here direct. But...this morning I opened my email and found a message stating that even though the Amazon site had shown the A810 in stock, Electronics Expo no longer had it in stock. I was saddened, but not surprised. THEN came the impressive part. They offered to ship the current A820 receiver - at the original $599 price - in it's place. It's a pretty big price discount from their current pricing. That's customer service.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Over the weekend I ordered a Yamaha A810 receiver (last year's model) through Electronics Expo via Amazon. It was a decent deal - $599. A pain to get it shipped to Alaska - they wouldn't ship here direct. But...this morning I opened my email and found a message stating that even though the Amazon site had shown the A810 in stock, Electronics Expo no longer had it in stock. I was saddened, but not surprised. THEN came the impressive part. They offered to ship the current A820 receiver - at the original $599 price - in it's place. It's a pretty big price discount from their current pricing. That's customer service.
Yep, a few out there don't know when to stop p;leasing their customers:p and others, well, have no such clue. :D
Great!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis