vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
You guys pray for the rain to stop around here. We are gonna have a problem with some flooding around here in the next few days. The higher elevations here got way to much snow. They say we have 9" inches of rain(If all the snows melts this weekend in the mountains):mad: plus what we are getting right now, Our rivers can not handle this.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's pretty hard to stop a flood. Pack up your HT gear and run for the hills.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just noticed the 'religious thread' tag and thought it ironic that Dave was the first respondent. :rolleyes:

The Lord has maybe answered your prayers in the form of an atheist alarmist yelling RUNNNNN !!! ;)

Good luck and I actually can say a prayer for you without fear of being struck by lightening. :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just noticed the 'religious thread' tag and thought it ironic that Dave was the first respondent. :rolleyes:

The Lord has maybe answered your prayers in the form of an atheist alarmist yelling RUNNNNN !!! ;)

Good luck and I actually can say a prayer for you without fear of being struck by lightening. :)
LOL.... Thanks man, :cool:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Don't make me go on a rant about the mutually exclusive nature of common sense and religion.:p;):eek:

Who writes those tags anyway?:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't make me go on a rant about the mutually exclusive nature of common sense and religion.:p;):eek:

Who writes those tags anyway?:rolleyes:
I've heard that rant. It wears me out thinking about it. My favorite (unrelated) argument is how all those atrocities were committed in the name of various religions as if an absence of religion would have meant that the atrocities would not have happened. Think Stalin and Khmer Rouge. :rolleyes:

Even though I respect religion I can't help but wonder why in a country plagued by starvation they don't just eat the cows that they hold sacred to #1 abate hunger and #2 prevent the cows from eating their food supply.

We've had some pretty serious rain here in RI.

The tags are a mystery to me too as is most of this updated forum stuff.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard that rant. It wears me out thinking about it. My favorite (unrelated) argument is how all those atrocities were committed in the name of various religions as if an absence of religion would have meant that the atrocities would not have happened. Think Stalin and Khmer Rouge. :rolleyes:

Even though I respect religion I can't help but wonder why in a country plagued by starvation they don't just eat the cows that they hold sacred to #1 abate hunger and #2 prevent the cows from eating their food supply.

We've had some pretty serious rain here in RI.

The tags are a mystery to me too as is most of this updated forum stuff.
So about that flood in WV...

How's that working out, anyway?:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis