Just starting out on long trip to UK.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I and my wife are just leaving for an extended visit to the UK. We will be gone five weeks. One of my nieces gets married on Saturday. My wife has her 50 year nursed reunion at Guys hospital at the end of our visit. This time we will be visiting Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Fort William.

My presence here will likely be intermittent until our return. If you send a PM bear that in mind.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I and my wife are just leaving for an extended visit to the UK. We will be gone five weeks. One of my nieces gets married on Saturday. My wife has her 50 year nursed reunion at Guys hospital at the end of our visit. This time we will be visiting Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Fort William.

My presence here will likely be intermittent until our return. If you send a PM bear that in mind.
Safe travels, and bring us back a present! See if you can get some measurements of BK Electronics subs while you're there.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh man that has got to be exciting for you and the wife. If you can, please take some pics of the scenery there. Many of us here would really enjoy seeing that. Be sure to stay safe. As always, drink one for me!

Cheers,

Phil

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Extended trip? 5 weeks?
I would call 5 month extended. :D

Enjoy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers