LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
I usually don't go to the Redbox..wife does. I rented 1911 with Jackie Chan ................. started to laugh after a few minutes, it seems this movie is NOT in English......
need to pay attention so you can read...:rolleyes: My bad, I was in a hurry NASCAR race was over and looking for something for us to watch. After 10 minutes wife turned it off :( did it get any better later in the film? I bet there is a thread about this in Bluray ........ came home with another wasted trip.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
in fairness, i hate dubbed movies.
i watch in the original language and just read the subtitles. (most of the time, i end up watching the JC movies multiple times, 1st time concentrated on the subtitles)

i hate seeing the mouth not moving in conjunction with the audio. that's just me.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
in fairness, i hate dubbed movies.
i watch in the original language and just read the subtitles. (most of the time, i end up watching the JC movies multiple times, 1st time concentrated on the subtitles)

i hate seeing the mouth not moving in conjunction with the audio. that's just me.
It's not just you. I like to hear the voices of the actors because it better communicates what they are saying. Words are a fraction of what people are saying.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis