Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You did not make a single post, in any forum [edit: added], for the two first weeks of May after your racist posts that the moderators removed, so you where only on vacation on 8chan honing your meme "skills" among the "very fine people" that Trump talks about?

Only the feeble-minded and the unhinged would think that your memes are relevant, which is what you comes across as well.
No, I wasn't on vacation. I just decided to stop participating in your left wing circle jerk,

This from a man who resides in the country that started two world wars in the last century and attempted to exterminate the Jews. Maybe you should stop worrying about us and start taking a good look at your own country. http://bostonreview.net/philosophy-religion/carlos-fraenkel-is-germanys-new-anti-semitism-really-new

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
To add to my last post, there is a large amount of evidence the Hillary campaign, DNC, some members of the FBI and intelligence community conspired to frame Trump. The left completely ignoring that is troubling. Do any of you support investigating these allegations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
To add to my last post, there is a large amount of evidence the Hillary campaign, DNC, some members of the FBI and intelligence community conspired to frame Trump. The left completely ignoring that is troubling. Do any of you support investigating these allegations?

I'm still waiting to see what happens with this. https://www.dailywire.com/news/47322/hannity-ig-probe-fisa-abuse-against-trump-campaign-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=uschronicle&fbclid=IwAR2U6ZbfZ8vxxfso12mHgkjESPjXFy-iCFYzkFpBZVNF5Qip8DT6Tc7UV_U

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, I wasn't on vacation. I just decided to stop participating in your left wing circle jerk,
Yeah, before your hiatus you did post in threads named "Home Theater Setup/Install help" and similar. Obviously leftist wanker threads :rolleyes:

This from a man who resides in the country that started two world wars in the last century and attempted to exterminate the Jews.
You claim to live in Germany?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’m trying to reserve judgement until we see the report and see how it weighs against the Mueller report. All in all the American people as a whole should be ready to march on Washington and drag the scoundrels on the Right and Left into the streets of both accounts have merit.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
First I’m not suggesting Trump is innocent but a prosecutors job is to take facts and create a narrative to prove guilt.
In democratic states with a functioning rule of law a prosecutor is also required to look at evidence for innocence and/if the case goes to court the prosecutor is required to share evidence and not withhold it, good as well as bad.

Sadly, that is not always the case as this case shows: https://www.npr.org/2017/08/04/541675150/guilt-by-omission-when-prosecutors-withhold-evidence-of-innocence

It should be noted that Mueller, in his capacity as special counsel, is not acting as a prosecutor, even though he had much power to, as an example, compel testimony under oath.

Mueller did a fine job of that but in a court of law you have a defense attorney to cross examine witnesses and get evidence thrown out for legitimate reasons. Here we only have the prosecution laying out their case and leaving it to a highly left leaning media and the general public to make their own conclusions.

Signature spam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the Mueller report summaries or his public statement.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, before your hiatus you did post in threads named "Home Theater Setup/Install help" and similar. Obviously leftist wanker threads :rolleyes:
WTF are you trying to say. you teutonic twit?

You claim to live in Germany?
No, but I do read the news and know history . It's funny you mention that since you don't live in the states yet you seem to enjoy trashing this country. Perhaps you should concentrate more on your own problems. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/her-job-on-the-line-angela-merkel-pleads-for-stability-but-is-she-destabilizing-germany/2018/10/25/9f1bda8e-d3c3-11e8-a4db-184311d27129_story.html?utm_term=.45b9b8bd8cfd ..

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It should be noted that Mueller, in his capacity as special counsel, is not acting as a prosecutor, even though he had much power to, as an example, compel testimony under oath.

Read the Mueller report summaries or his public statement.
Actually it was a special counsels office but Mueller was a Special Prosecutor.

I am slowly reading through it but again without cross examining his statements it’s difficult to come to a conclusion. There are some damning things in the report but it all needs to be investigated before making s determination. It definitely should not have made it into the public before those things could happen. Just like a court case evidence gets tossed out before juries get a chance to see it so that they are not persuaded by evidence that is misleading. The Democrats demanding an unredacted report is ludicrous and they will absolutely 100% leak the entire thing to the public.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually it was a special counsels office but Mueller was a Special Prosecutor.

I am slowly reading through it but again without cross examining his statements it’s difficult to come to a conclusion. There are some damning things in the report but it all needs to be investigated before making s determination. It definitely should not have made it into the public before those things could happen. Just like a court case evidence gets tossed out before juries get a chance to see it so that they are not persuaded by evidence that is misleading. The Democrats demanding an unredacted report is ludicrous and they will absolutely 100% leak the entire thing to the public.

What, as citizens we shouldn't see the whole thing? They work for us, remember?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
No, but I do read the news and know history . It's funny you mention that since you don't live in the states yet you seem to enjoy trashing this country. Perhaps you should concentrate more on your own problems. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/her-job-on-the-line-angela-merkel-pleads-for-stability-but-is-she-destabilizing-germany/2018/10/25/9f1bda8e-d3c3-11e8-a4db-184311d27129_story.html?utm_term=.45b9b8bd8cfd ..
I don't think he's trashing the USA. He's trashing the Trump/GOP regime. They are not one and the same.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
You don’t have access to any other FBI/DOJ investigation why this one? Court records are public after the case is over.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
You think you can remember that long enough to repeat it when Durham gives his report(s) to Barr? Somehow I doubt it. But don't worry... we'll remind you. Hahahahaha!!!

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Your signature is quite telling:

Of all the lies I tell, "Just kidding" is my favorite.
Ah Mr Trell, I laugh every time at your misguided and ignorant rhetoric. Just kidding.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
First I’m not suggesting Trump is innocent but a prosecutors job is to take facts and create a narrative to prove guilt. Mueller did a fine job of that but in a court of law you have a defense attorney to cross examine witnesses and get evidence thrown out for legitimate reasons. Here we only have the prosecution laying out their case and leaving it to a highly left leaning media and the general public to make their own conclusions. In the case of obstruction was Trump trying to break the law or simply foolishly trying to protect himself and intent is very difficult to prove. My guess is it’s somewhere in the middle but we really don’t know.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on how this works:

Mueller was the Special Counsel that created a document titled: Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election

Congress is not a court, but thanks to our system of checks and balances, has the constitutional authority to demand any and all records pertaining to this report. At this time, the tattered remains of our Executive Branch are suing anyone and everyone, including international banks, to prevent the truth from being found.

This isn't a problem for you?

As we have a standing precedent since watergate, that report was made entirely unredacted to the public upon release, and all Presidents have disclosed their personal tax information to ensure transparency in that they have no business dealings that create a conflict of interest in that President's proposed legislation - Jimmy Carter had to give up his peanut farm as you may recall.

Yet Trump has potential conflicts of interest in more than THIRTY COUNTRIES :

"Don't forget: the Trump Foundationand Trump University have already shuttered amid allegations of fraud. The Trump Organization, the Trump campaign, and the Trump inaugural committee are all under investigation by various state and federal prosecutors"

Yet despite all of this information that can be verified across any number of platforms, you completely ignore it and go right back to making unsubstantiated claims about Hillary Clinton - despite the fact that she was already investigated 8 times with zero indictments. Yet, here we have a sitting President who disavows our own intelligence, and stated "He believe Putin didn't do it." When there are literally dozens of indictments of Russian citizens or businesses.

Then there is trying to create a narrative to why Obama, then President, wanted to be kept informed about the actual witch hunt that produced zero charges and nothing more than, Hillary used an unsecure server. Yet you do not care that Trump's people still use private phones, or continue to conduct business at his properties? There have been reports on this since his inauguration, here's one just as a reminder.

@herbu @markw @KirkJBL590 @DaleDoback

Notice how I provided citations for my claims, without once disparaging the person I am discussing things with? Please follow this precedent, lest we need to have some more time-outs!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Get real. If Hillary Clinton had been elected, we would have been a founding father of the NWO. She saw everything this country has to offer as something she could monetize for her own personal use.
So are you saying Trump isn't doing that, or that it is ok for him to do that for whatever unspecified reason?

But you say this despite the fact that that is precisely what Trump is doing. Here it is again for you.....

BTW, Hillary won the popular vote, and no proof of those 3 million fake votes was ever found...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You don’t have access to any other FBI/DOJ investigation why this one? Court records are public after the case is over.

I suppose that depends how you look at it since the top DOJ guy says nothing to see here, move along so let's see why....via us and our representatives in Congress....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You think you can remember that long enough to repeat it when Durham gives his report(s) to Barr? Somehow I doubt it. But don't worry... we'll remind you. Hahahahaha!!!
As I said, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis