J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't recognize either person in the first, but I guess that must be C Sagan going by the name of the jpg. Who is the woman? I had to google Dreamcast, didn't know what that was either. Hm, maybe I need to get out more.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I didn't recognize either person in the first, but I guess that must be C Sagan going by the name of the jpg. Who is the woman? I had to google Dreamcast, didn't know what that was either. Hm, maybe I need to get out more.
:O WHAT?!

Carl Sagan...only the greatest man EVER. :p

Carl Edward Sagan (<small>pron.:</small> /ˈsɡən/; November 9, 1934 – December 20, 1996) was an American astronomer, astrophysicist, cosmologist, author,science popularizer and science communicator in astronomy and natural sciences. He spent most of his career as a professor of astronomy atCornell University where he directed the Laboratory for Planetary Studies. He published more than 600 scientific papers[SUP][2][/SUP] and articles and was author, co-author or editor of more than 20 books. He advocated scientifically skeptical inquiry and the scientific method, pioneeredexobiology and promoted the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI).

[video=youtube;JkZNnD99Ap4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZNnD99Ap4[/video]

Dreamcast was a 90s gaming console. :p

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Carl Sagan...only the greatest man EVER. :p
Oh I knew who he was, only as sci fi writer (didn't know exactly why he knows so much about science, but your blurb makes that clear). BTW, I just bought the Contact bluray for like $5, watched it again for the first time in forever. I never bought it before because the PQ was hurting if my memory serves, but it was cheap enough for me to go for it. I enjoyed watching it again. I never read the book. I'm afraid I have no time for fiction anymore, but I was never the biggest bookworm anyway. :( All non fiction, educational stuff for a while now, and for the foreseeable future.

edit: who is the woman?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis