3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Might rent it for the chick :D

Last edited by a moderator:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
According to IMDB..."The Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018. "...sounds like my kind of movie....6 years to continue life as normal. The big question - Is "Sarah Palin" a Nazi?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
According to IMDB..."The Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018. "
2018? Lucky for us, they apparently never heard about the Mayans.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I think I'll be passing on this one ...

Steve

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
It starts off with the lunar module landing on the moon...astronaught caught on the radio saying..."Do we really have to do this? " which is followed by the deployment of two large posters of Sarah Palin being deployed on either side of the module. For a spoof flick, it has dam good effects.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
How exciting.:rolleyes:
Hollywood and it's unimaginative writers are going back to the 'Nazi well,' yet again.
They seem to spew as much propaganda as the original Nazis once did.
I love a good comedy spoof, or a good book or movie as much as the next guy.
However...Nazis...again....really?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
How exciting.:rolleyes:
Hollywood and it's unimaginative writers are going back to the 'Nazi well,' yet again.
They seem to spew as much propaganda as the original Nazis once did.
I love a good comedy spoof, or a good book or movie as much as the next guy.
However...Nazis...again....really?
When was the last Nazi spoof? :confused:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I seen Iron Sky.... It does have couple of jokes, but not worth the money or your time...
I was very excited about this project originally as they started it on extremely low budget and asked for public to "invest" in them, but if I remember correctly someone big picked this movie and produced it.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
According to IMDB..."The Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018. "...sounds like my kind of movie....6 years to continue life as normal. The big question - Is "Sarah Palin" a Nazi?
I love how they portrayed her as a redneck kick *** kinda gal.

T

Trev

Audioholic
The chick is awesome, the movie is awesome, but then I been following it like a dog since it began being made via wreck a movie when the plot was still loose, they didn't have any of the pieces hammered out, and were accepting help in any possible forms.

Think they did an awesome job and were able to release ahead of schedule. I laughed just about the whole way through. Originally I think it was supposed to be a serious take-over and all out war movie. It just naturally developed into something funny and equally awesome :)

Buy it on blu-ray soon as you can.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis