jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Looks awesome. War Machine looks pretty badass.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Is that Ben Kingsley playing The Mandarin?
Yes it is. And Guy Pearce playing some sort of businessman.

Kingsley and Pearce are some of the best actors in the world. Love that they're in this.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yes it is. And Guy Pearce playing some sort of businessman.

Kingsley and Pearce are some of the best actors in the world. Love that they're in this.
Guy Pearce is pretty good, but I think Kingsley's lost it. It's like he thought to himself, "Hey I was Ghandi dammit. I've done the serious dramatic thing."

He was in Bloodrayne for God's sake!!! He's lost his credibility with me. :p

Thunderbirds??? Prince of Persia??? I rest my case.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
He was great in Hugo and Shutter Island though.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Guy Pearce is pretty good, but I think Kingsley's lost it. It's like he thought to himself, "Hey I was Ghandi dammit. I've done the serious dramatic thing."

He was in Bloodrayne for God's sake!!! He's lost his credibility with me. :p

Thunderbirds??? Prince of Persia??? I rest my case.
He was badass in "Sexy Beast" though.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Have you seen House of Sand and Fog ? If not do it today and then let talk about Kingsley's acting skills
No I haven't and I really should. I've had a thing for Jennifer Connelley since Career Opportunities. ;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Kingsley is a great actor, however he does occasionally pick stupid roles...maybe some really stupid ones in his case. That doesn't make him a bad actor, just an actor.

I like Pierce. Lots of good performances from him so far. I was actually surprised in his role in Prometheus - seemed like an odd choice for the role of Weyland.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis