Infocus Screenplay 7210

• Thread starter calgarianperson
  • Start date
C

calgarianperson

Junior Audioholic
I love the look of the Infocus Screenplay 7210 and its the projector that i was recomended by projector central and a dealer... the only problem is the MSRP is 7000 and I can't find a street price anywhere. Does anyone know how much I can really get this for so I can budget it into my setup??

Thanks.

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
Hello
You are correct the 7210 is one of the best bang for the buck projectors out there PM,e-mail,click on the banner or call me at my showroom and we can talk about your needs and correct installation methods. We sell and have installed many front projector lines and Infocus is one of my favorites for obvious reasons ;)

J

jphillips

Audiophyte
Infocus SP-7210

Contact me and we can discuss your options.

XtremeAV

XtremeAV

Audioholic Intern
I have already sold and installed several of the 7210's since they were introduced and yes it is a great unit.
As for street prices just remember cheaper isn't always better if you would like to discuss your options pm me.

av-man

av-man

Audioholic
Looks like there are plenty of Dealers willing to help out. You picked a good product. You might also look at the Domino30 from Sim2. It is a wonderful piece from one of the top manufacturors in the world. I could help you find a dealer in your area. If there is not one then I could hook you up. You could reach me by PM or through my site link. Good luck and enjoy it.

XtremeAV

XtremeAV

Audioholic Intern
I agree with av-man the only projector that I have seen that can compare to the 7210 is some of the higher end Sim2 models.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis