V

vaf3

Audioholic Intern
Hey all I have a handful of speakers for sale here.

Infinity beta 40s in black finish. I have the original boxes and manuals. They been through some moderate use but I live in an apartment building so I never really pushed them too hard because my neighbors love to bang down my door if I do. I'm thinking 325 USD plus shipping.

Infinity SW-12 sub in black finish. I have the original box for this sub as well and the manuals. It also comes with the R.A.B.O.S. kit. Same moderate use, never bottomed out, never really pushed it that hard either because of my lovely neighbors. 375 USD plus shipping for the sub and kit.

Infinity C-360 center speaker in black finish. Same deal as the other two, I have the original box and manuals, hasn't been pushed hard. 165 USD plus shipping.

Everything works flawlessy and is in great aesthetic condition. I'll work on posting pics. The whole package will sell for 800 USD plus shipping. If you have any questions, comments, or offers post or pm.

D

DeJaVu1127

Enthusiast
Can you post some pics of the Beta 40's and can I get a shipping quote for the zip code of 36303.

Thanks

D

DeJaVu1127

Enthusiast
Hey if you are really serious about selling the speakers can you please post some pictures of them and gave me a shipping quote.

Thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis