INFINITY PRIMUS P363 or KLIPSCH RF-82? which one would you pick?

R

ridfighter

Audioholic Intern
Hi everyone, First of all, thanks everyone for the responses in my previous post, I have narrowed down 2 towers speakers within my budget and i want to know which is better? i understand that its to my taste, I love bass, i love to be surprised with a door closing in the background, the little details that you dont hear on normal speakers!! so if you were to choose, will you choose the Infinity primus 363 or Klipsch RF-82 Floorstanders? and i will driving this with a entry level reciever Denon AVR-391 which is a very basic reciever, and also i will be buying the SVS PB12-NSD, which is one of the best subs under $1000!

I mainly watch TV(50%) Music(25%) and games(25%) and i live in a 900sf groundfloor apartment sharing with one nieghbor and i like all kinds of music.

please let me know your opinion on this or any other recomendations, Thanks
:p

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Don't really need another thread about this. I'd just post in your thread that you've decided on these 2 and continue that one.

The only person this question is directed to is yourself. ONLY YOU can answer "which is better". Everyone's ears, likes & dislikes, etc are different. If you can't audition them, then pick one based on factors of how it looks, how it will fit in your area, etc etc. If there was a "better" speaker, then everyone would have that speaker ya know. I've heard both and much prefer the 363. I don't like anything Klipsch makes. 50% don't like the sound & 50% hate that I have to say "I have Klipsch" lol

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it's not quite fair. You can get the P363 for $400/pr. The RF-82 is $1,000/pr.

So, yeah, I would pick the RF-82. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis