Infinity P362 $129 ea.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I stopped by the store to buy a pair at $300 ea. They sold them to me for $129 and said today was the first day of the sale.

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic
So instore only? :( No Fry's in Iowa I don't believe :rolleyes:

C

coolsax

Audiophyte
yes this is in store only, the ad was in this weeks paper in texas as well.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Great speakers at that price. I have a set of the Primus 360's and love them.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
They're $400/pr up here, at BB right now. For here, that's a fantastic price. After all the praise they received in th AH forums, if I were in the market, it'd be a no-brainer.

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic
It's probably best these aren't local, this prevents me from getting more things I don't really need.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It's probably best these aren't local, this prevents me from getting more things I don't really need.
:mad:Rub it in why don't cha?:mad:

j/k

I'm kind of aggravated I found them on sale. My original plan was to simply use the 30 day satisfaction guarantee to audition them in my home. At $600 (and knowing they often sell for much less), I'd definitely get them back to the store. But at $260 for the pair, it's probably going to be hard to pack them up.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I might pick up a pair just to audition myself. My dad wants some new speakers for the house they just built and doesn't know what he wants. For that price, I can get him setup pretty inexpensively.

C

camaro01

Enthusiast
Does anyone know when the sale ends i have one about an hour and a half away ?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Does anyone know when the sale ends i have one about an hour and a half away ?
Give them a call. You need to confirm that they have them in stock anyway, and get a promise (and the salesperson's name) that they'll hold a pair for you - before driving 3 hours. If they are out of stock, ask them how you go about getting a raincheck. They may not give you one, but it is always best to act certain that they will produce one for you (as if you know it is their policy);).

Good Luck!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I can't believe Infinity allows this pricing. Its cheaper for you guys to buy these speakers from Fry's and other outlets than it is for me to buy them directly from the Audioholics Estore at their cost!

If you can get them for under $400/pair that is a steal but also a disservice to the industry. Infinity is really devaluing the brand IMO.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Frys buys out inventory from other stores or from the manufacturers. That is how they are able to sell below cost IMO. Whatever the reason, they offer some great deals. Occasionally, they will sell something really dirt cheap just to get people into the store. Something must have been going on this week because there was a live band at Frys on Tues. this week when I was there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis