Infinity C336 vs P362/P363

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm a bit curious about this and impatient to boot!
I posted in the Deals section where Buy.com is selling the C336 for $310 shipped, making it less than the P363.
I know this subforum sees a bunch more traffic than the Deals subforum.
The review of the C336 by Audioholics was none too flattering, but that was in the price context of competition such as the SongTowers.
Is this a killer deal to recommend someone looking for towers at $620? Or is it a "meh"?

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
I was wondering this myself. Electronics expo has had them for similar price for a while 269 + 40 shipping.

Don't have experience with them but the form factor has pretty good WAF, important in my case.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Good question I was wondering the same thing myself. Not that I need any more speakers. ;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! That is amazingly poor bass from 3 X 6.5" woofers! My EMP 41B with the 4" woofers might be able to run with that!

If I could get some P362's without the cheesy silver baffle and with a better cabinet to tighten up the bass, I'd be tempted.
However, I've looked at these enough that it seems they are more a different design than the incremental, across the board step up in performance I was hoping for.

digicidal

digicidal

Full Audioholic
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis