Incredible Hulk Movie - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i dont remember that happening unless there was a new version of "what if"

the "what if" i read only had the Hulk "snap" wolverine's spine OR neck (i don't remember clearly)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You are wrong. The hulk has many different forms. When wolverine faught the hulk the hulk was in his smarter form which means he had the mind of banner. The hulk ripped wolverine in half and threw his legs 4 miles away. The hulk regenerates quicker than wolverine. When everyone on the planet was killed, including all super heroes the only one to still be alive was the hulk and roaches. Banner tried to kill himself multiple times but the hulk would just come out.

In the last series that I read which was World War Hulk, the Hulk Came back to earth (after he was tricked and shot to another planet) He beat the **** out of Iron man, All the x-men (including knocking the juggernaut to another state) fantastic 4, Black Bolt, Dr. Strange and every other would be hero that stepped up. The Hulk is Unstoppable! Unstoppable!

Hulk vs Wolverine pic
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/-Ultimate-Wolverine-VS-Hulk-.jpg
So did Wolverine die in the comics when the Hulk tore him in half, or did Wolverine regenerate?:D

I can see the Hulk beating any one mutant, but I just don't see the Hulk beating all the X-Men at once.

Matt34

Matt34

So did Wolverine die in the comics when the Hulk tore him in half, or did Wolverine regenerate?:D

I can see the Hulk beating any one mutant, but I just don't see the Hulk beating all the X-Men at once.
He didn't die, he drug his upper half up on a mountain because he smelled his legs up there.;)

It's not clear what transpired as the series stalled(I think only 1-3 have been printed) and there has been no new release in the past couple years.

I was reading up on this and found out that this series was actually written by the co-creater of Lost, Damon Lindelof.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
He didn't die, he drug his upper half up on a mountain because he smelled his legs up there.;)

It's not clear what transpired as the series stalled(I think only 1-3 have been printed) and there has been no new release in the past couple years.

I was reading up on this and found out that this series was actually written by the co-creater of Lost, Damon Lindelof.
only 2 was printed.

now why doesn't the series ending NOT being revealed NOT surprise me. oh right, I saw the words "co-creator of LOST"

and like the tv series, the fight wasn't even shown ... apparently it was to be shown in issue 3

C

chris6878

Audioholic

YEa it stalled and wolverine didnt die.

The hulk beat all the xmen (including wolverine) in the World war hulk series. The were trying to protect xavier from the hulk. And he walked right trough all of them one by one! LOL. HE beat the new xmen (which were young pupils) and then the old xmen arrived and he smashed them too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Hulk:_X-Men
Read this. That will explain it.

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
I'm excited about this movie. The CGI work should be much better and while I'm not a huge Edward Norton fan, he might be ok. At least he won't butcher the dialogue with a bad accent.

Mark

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis