In-wall Subwoofer Suggestions

B

Belisarius

Audiophyte
Hi All,

I am lucky enough to have a beautiful-sounding SVS 16-46 PC+, which is one helluva room-thumper. I am moving into a new space, and will likely need to transition to an in-wall solution given a lack of space. First question - is there anything in-wall that can come close to matching the sound of a SVS cylindrical sub?

So far I have identified either the Paradigm RVC-12SQ or B&W ISW-4 as potential solutions to go in-wall under the TV (although I recently found some negative reviews on the former). How do these two units compare? Will two units side by side serve me better, or will one be sufficient? Is there any other in-wall sub I should be considering?

I also came across the Wisdom Audio Sage SCS, although at $4k+ it is out of my price range.

Any thoughts/suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
Hi All,

I am lucky enough to have a beautiful-sounding SVS 16-46 PC+, which is one helluva room-thumper. I am moving into a new space, and will likely need to transition to an in-wall solution given a lack of space. First question - is there anything in-wall that can come close to matching the sound of a SVS cylindrical sub?

So far I have identified either the Paradigm RVC-12SQ or B&W ISW-4 as potential solutions to go in-wall under the TV (although I recently found some negative reviews on the former). How do these two units compare? Will two units side by side serve me better, or will one be sufficient? Is there any other in-wall sub I should be considering?

I also came across the Wisdom Audio Sage SCS, although at $4k+ it is out of my price range.

Any thoughts/suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
James Loudspeaker QX1020 - Dual 10" Shallow Depth In-Wall Subwoofer

I have these in each one of my Baby Grand Concerto's. Love them... You can get this in a single also.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis