adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
A new thread for this?

Can we change the title of the thread to "Don't waste your time" :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I've been debating whether or not to post this, but anyway, here it is...

After going in at 9pm Thursday night, at about 8am on Black Friday my manager came over to me, while I was with customers, and says, "There are a couple of fags here to see you". I look over and see my friends Kevin and Todd. A gay couple.
I was incensed at my managers lack of professionalism and disrespect for my friends.

I finished up with my customers and went over and said hi to my friends. They picked a washer and dryer pair that was priced $2000.00 for the set.

I sold the pair to them for $500.00 including a 5 year extended warranty. Sales people at our store often need overrides that can only be done by managers, especially when changing prices. Typically the manager comes over, says hi to the customers does what he needs to and leaves. Knowing this I waited for times when my manager was busy called him over for the override, and bam, my friends got great deal.

I finished up with my friends walked over to my manager and said, "I'm a fag to" walked out and haven't been back since.

I just don't get why people can't leave people alone.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
The best! My gay friend just last night told me "I'm pretty adverse to the female form, dear". I was like

even boobs?
ROFL! Good one.

After going in at 9pm Thursday night, at about 8am on Black Friday my manager came over to me, while I was with customers, and says, "There are a couple of fags here to see you". I look over and see my friends Kevin and Todd. A gay couple.
I was incensed at my managers lack of professionalism and disrespect for my friends.

I finished up with my customers and went over and said hi to my friends. They picked a washer and dryer pair that was priced $2000.00 for the set.

I sold the pair to them for $500.00 including a 5 year extended warranty. Sales people at our store often need overrides that can only be done by managers, especially when changing prices. Typically the manager comes over, says hi to the customers does what he needs to and leaves. Knowing this I waited for times when my manager was busy called him over for the override, and bam, my friends got great deal.

I finished up with my friends walked over to my manager and said, "I'm a fag to" walked out and haven't been back since.
Awesome! Much better than making a big stink about it. That said, you should still report this person. This person may their job with less conscientiousness if the customer is perceived to be gay or not offer discounts given to straight folk. NOT F'N DONE!

I just don't get why people can't leave people alone.
If only!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis