Impact Acoustics Interview on the RapidRun Cabling System

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
We were absolutely stunned by the very innovative and practical new cable product Impact Acoustics announced at CEDIA this year – the RapidRun. So much so in fact that they recently received our 2005 Product of the Year Award for the most innovative cable product. In order to learn more about this product in preparation for our formal review, we conducted a detailed interview with Joe Cornwall the Business Development Manager for Impact Acoustics.

[Read the Article]

Ax-man

Ax-man

Audioholic
I'm the middle of a complete room remodel for a media/HT 'type' environment and am ready to start running cables from my components out to the 35 ft run to the TV on the other side of the room and just about had everything ordered through various resources but saw the 'RapidRun' cabling system and did an abrupt stop.

Has anybody actually used this system? It looks really slick! The idea of interchanging connects from a wall plate instead of a whole run has got to be the neatest idea since sliced bread...if it works.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ax-man;

We will be reviewing this cable system very soon. All I can tell you is Impact Acoustics has never let us down and there is no reason why this system shouldn't work if used within the confines that were stipulated in the article.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis