If you listen very closely you'll hear something in the background

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks for the heads up on the new FatF movie. I'll be watching that once it comes out on DVD. Mr. and Mrs. Smith is a great movie, IMO. I recommend it.

As for the humidors...ummm, I not really a fashion expert. I think that the humidors look great. Very nice color and finish. I can't say if they go with the tables or not. I will say that it wouldn't be my choice of color combination, but I'd suggest asking one of the other folks here.
Thanks, yes im undecided onthe humidor location to. It doesnt match the tables at all but when you look into the whole room it looks better because of the sub and pulls everything together better, but ? lol FatF has some great special effects and racing but you know its basicaly the same thing as befoe with a little twist not much though nut i'll probanly by it when it comes on on bluray to . I normaly dont go to the movies anymore after getting spoiled at home but its nice for a change and a friend wanted to go so though i'd check it out .The new Transformer movie gthough I cant wait to see it .I'll put Mr &Mrs Smith on my next to by list .

TheFactor

TheFactor

Hey TF: I've got my PB13 on a great gramma and I have thick carpet in my room. I believe the gramma helps with reducing vibrations on the walls, pictures etc. Don't get me wrong, I've lived in So Cal all my life and WOTW really rocks my house like a real earthquake does...:eek::D
That movie is on my list to just waiting for them to get it in. Im from cali to and I know all about the quakes lol all though its been a few years . Sounds like the gamma might work good then . Did you leave the feet on your pb13 or take them off. I read somewere that a guy took them off with the gamma so it wasnt as high . I think i'll leave mine on though .

Tunacious

Tunacious

Audiophyte
That movie is on my list to just waiting for them to get it in. Im from cali to and I know all about the quakes lol all though its been a few years . Sounds like the gamma might work good then . Did you leave the feet on your pb13 or take them off. I read somewere that a guy took them off with the gamma so it wasnt as high . I think i'll leave mine on though .

I left my feet on...truth be told, I didn't think about taking them off and just thinking about having to move that beast now....well, um...er, the feet be stayin' on...:eek: The additional height wasn't an issue for me.

With the metal grill protruding out like it does, the sub fits nicely on the GG. The sub is positioned next to my couch and acts like an end table with a lamp on top.

Yes, there's a current post on AVS about the guy who took off the feet...

TheFactor

TheFactor

I left my feet on...truth be told, I didn't think about taking them off and just thinking about having to move that beast now....well, um...er, the feet be stayin' on...:eek: The additional height wasn't an issue for me.

With the metal grill protruding out like it does, the sub fits nicely on the GG. The sub is positioned next to my couch and acts like an end table with a lamp on top.

Yes, there's a current post on AVS about the guy who took off the feet...
Hey you dont by chance happen to have any pics of your ultra on the gamma do ya ? Curious how it would look with the feet on and gamma combo .

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
Mr. & Mrs. Smith is an awesome movie, definitely recommended. Just hearing that there is bass in the desert scene makes me wonder just how much bass I'm really missing.:(:(:( To pay my car insurance with my tax money or get a new sub???

TheFactor

TheFactor

Mr. & Mrs. Smith is an awesome movie, definitely recommended. Just hearing that there is bass in the desert scene makes me wonder just how much bass I'm really missing.:(:(:( To pay my car insurance with my tax money or get a new sub???
Sub and it has to be a SVS :D J/K Get a good sub though because I still cant beleive the difference it made with my system .

Tunacious

Tunacious

Audiophyte
Hey you dont by chance happen to have any pics of your ultra on the gamma do ya ? Curious how it would look with the feet on and gamma combo .
I'll see if my daughter can take a couple shots later today.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I know you weren't talking to me but here is a picture of my Servo with feet on a Gramma and a picture of my real sub without feet on a Gramma. I am thinking of trying to paint the front of the gramma black so it blends in better.

I threw in a picture of a Servo, on top of a DIY, on top of a Gramma just for kicks..

That's about 300lbs worth of subs so the Gramma will handle some weight!

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Factor,

I have an Anti-Mode 8033 EQ which I absolutely love because its done in 5 minutes. Also, in my opinion, and from what I have read from other users, it is very accurate. Using an EQ has dramatically reduced vibrations in my room because I no longer have any peaks. I still get vibrations, but not as much. Now I just feel deep clean bass :D If I had hardwood floors, I would probably use an Auralex isolation pad. In my experience, it is just not needed on carpeting.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Factor,

I have an Anti-Mode 8033 EQ which I absolutely love because its done in 5 minutes. Also, in my opinion, and from what I have read from other users, it is very accurate. Using an EQ has dramatically reduced vibrations in my room because I no longer have any peaks. I still get vibrations, but not as much. Now I just feel deep clean bass :D If I had hardwood floors, I would probably use an Auralex isolation pad. In my experience, it is just not needed on carpeting.
Well my floors are not on a slab because of a crawl space under my house so even though im on carpet I think the gamma would help . Thanks for suggestion on the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ , how much was it and weres a good place to get one , if you have a link that would be great. Thanks in advance p.s I really like the simplicity of the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ to : )

TheFactor

TheFactor

I know you weren't talking to me but here is a picture of my Servo with feet on a Gramma and a picture of my real sub without feet on a Gramma. I am thinking of trying to paint the front of the gramma black so it blends in better.

Great looking subs and thanks for the pics :)

Tunacious

Tunacious

Audiophyte
Anti-Mode 8033

Thanks for suggestion on the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ , how much was it and weres a good place to get one , if you have a link that would be great. Thanks in advance p.s I really like the simplicity of the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ to : )

dspeaker.com/en/home.shtml

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Well my floors are not on a slab because of a crawl space under my house so even though im on carpet I think the gamma would help . Thanks for suggestion on the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ , how much was it and weres a good place to get one , if you have a link that would be great. Thanks in advance p.s I really like the simplicity of the Anti-Mode 8033 EQ to : )

I bought mine used. Every once in awhile someone will sell off one, but they don't last long. Keep your eye peeled ;)

TheFactor

TheFactor

I bought mine used. Every once in awhile someone will sell off one, but they don't last long. Keep your eye peeled ;)
Yes I just found one but it appears to have been sold and it was new in the box :( but I think he wanted 300 bucks or so .

TheFactor

TheFactor

Just put "www." in front of it. ;)

Alternatively, Google search for "Anti-Mode 8033" and click on the first link.
Got it thanks :eek: Looks looks like there out of Finland:eek: and no local dealers

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Yes I just found one but it appears to have been sold and it was new in the box :( but I think he wanted 300 bucks or so .
Just to let you know for reference, I paid just under that which included shipping and PayPal fees :D
Yes they are out of Finland. Check out the thread on AVS in the subwoofer section. I believe its called "The best EQ under $400"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis