i will never understand why you guys hate htib subs...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
you need to clean up your room before taking the video ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Get yourself a TC Sounds driver in the proper box. ;) You will understand then. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I started with a Dayton sub-120, and moved up to a Dayton titanic mkIII 15". When you upgrade, you know why we dislike htib subs :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What I think is trying to be conveyed here is that if you haven't heard a good sub, then you don't know what you're missing.

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
God was the video cut from an episode of Horders?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
My first subs were a pair of EV 30W in corner horn cabinets, using an Acoustech 100W/CH power amp. I gave up caring about hitting the lowest notes since I sold them because nothing will be as good.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm in no psition to be making fun of someone's sub.
But.:)
Half of the noises coming out of that thing... weren't suppose to be.:D
Edit:Can't complain for $7

Last edited:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
until i move out im not gettin a new sub... this one is already too loud

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I'm in no psition to be making fun of someone's sub.
But.:)
Half of the noises coming out of that thing... weren't suppose to be.:D
Edit:Can't complain for $7
i recorded with my ipod so thats part of it... but yea..

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I thought my Logitech sub was good... until I bought my Polk sub. I thought my Polk sub was good... until I bought my REL sub. Now I just think my REL sub is good, we'll see what the future brings.

I think the most important thing here is that you take pride in what you have, I admire that. My first car had 15 year old peeling paint, but I still waxed that sumbich once a week. Take pride in what you have, then when you get something better, you'll appreciate it that much more.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I thought my Logitech sub was good... until I bought my Polk sub. I thought my Polk sub was good... until I bought my REL sub. Now I just think my REL sub is good, we'll see what the future brings.

I think the most important thing here is that you take pride in what you have, I admire that. My first car had 15 year old peeling paint, but I still waxed that sumbich once a week. Take pride in what you have, then when you get something better, you'll appreciate it that much more.
someone get this man a medal

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis