I pulled the trigger and purchased some speakers

T

termin8ted314

Audioholic
I stopped to listen to the Definitive Technology system I originally auditioned.

BP7006
BP2X
CLR2300
Supercube 2

I was deciding between this system, an aperion system, an NHT and an ascend system.

I was having some issues with ordering something I never heard and i really liked the Def tech system so i went back to listen to it again and play some other movies and hear some different scenes. I was going to get it without the supercube but i paid less for the supercube than i would have for either the SVS PB12 or HSU VTF2 MK3 and figure if i am not happy with it ill return it and order one of the other subs.

This system came out to the same as the aperion and NHT systems with the SVS SUB. I could have done the ascend system for quite a bit less but i liked this system so much i said F it!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Ill post some as soon as i unbox everything. I may order a SVS PB12-NSD or HSU VTF2 MK3 and take back the supercube!
I'm fascinated by the supercube.. I think its pretty cool for its size... that said, I think from a function standpoint, you'll be doing yourself a big ol' favor going with one of the other subs...

Pics or ban...

B

bmurphy2121

Audioholic
Good buy man. I have also recently upgraded my gear to all def tech. I have bp7002, clr 2002, bpx, and a super cube I and love it. I'm thinking about later on getting the clr 2500 to replace the 2002 tho but not sure if it is worth the $$. The only bad thing I have is placement issues I believe. But I'm not saying it sounds bad I just think I can get more out of the system if I had it set up better tho. But I'm going to post some pics or a sketch of what I have so some of you guys could help me out a little better. By all in all I love the def tech gear even tho they are more expensive than other systems out there they sound good to me. Congrats

T

termin8ted314

Audioholic
Good buy man. I have also recently upgraded my gear to all def tech. I have bp7002, clr 2002, bpx, and a super cube I and love it. I'm thinking about later on getting the clr 2500 to replace the 2002 tho but not sure if it is worth the $$. The only bad thing I have is placement issues I believe. But I'm not saying it sounds bad I just think I can get more out of the system if I had it set up better tho. But I'm going to post some pics or a sketch of what I have so some of you guys could help me out a little better. By all in all I love the def tech gear even tho they are more expensive than other systems out there they sound good to me. Congrats
I looked into going with the 2002 and bp1.2x but they actually came out to more than what i ended up with. Pricewise this setup came out to the same as the other setups i was looking at so i went with it since i liked it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats on your new speaker system!

I think you will enjoy them a lot.

I know I enjoy mine.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis